Kimpton Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City
Why We Love It
- Downtown hotel known for its great service and trendy decor
- It is within walking distance to the convention center as well as shopping, dining and nightlife
- Park City is just a 40-minute drive so guests can take in skiing or outdoor activities in both cities
- Complimentary amenities includes a nightly happy hour and morning coffee; pets stay for free
"Inside, the look and feel is sophisticated, eclectic, and upbeat." -- Fodor's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
In typical Kimpton fashion, Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City blends a sense of fun whimsical decor with a contemporary design with free amenities to make staying there that much more comfortable.
Guest rooms are comfortable, even if they are on the smaller side. They have plush bedding, iHome docking stations and fluffy Leopard-print bathrobes. The rooms feature bold colors including dark blue velveteen sofas, printed pillows and plenty of art on the walls.
The hotel's contemporary restaurant, Bambara serves a menu of New American fare including items such as steak frites, duck confit carbonara and scallops. Then slide into a seat at the Vault, the hotel's bar and lounge for craft cocktails in a hip atmosphere.
Located in downtown Salt Lake City, the hotel is around the corner from the Convention Center, and within walking distance to various dining, shopping and nightlife options. Park City is only about a 40-minute drive so guests can spend a day skiing there or just exploring the city.
Guests should be sure to take advantage of the nightly complimentary happy hour from 5-6 p.m. and complimentary morning coffee and tea from 6-10 a.m. This pet-friendly hotel also doesn't charge a pet fee, which is rare to find. A 24-hour fitness center allows guests to keep up with their fitness regime but each room also comes with a loaner yoga mat to use and the hotel supplies custom-designed bikes to borrow.
- "Located in the heart of downtown, this hotel (belonging to the Kimpton group) has a classy residential atmosphere for travelers who want something more than a cookie cutter experience." -- Gayot
- "Bambara Restaurant, on the ground level, is one of the city's most celebrated dining spots." -- Fodor's
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 14 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.99 per stay (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 24 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.