$250 & up – Cape Cod: 1-Bedroom Villa in Summer
Cape Cod -- one of New England's premier vacation destinations -- isn't cheap in the summer. Travelzoo members save 35% on select dates in upgraded and spacious villas.
- What's included:
- Stay in an upgraded Blueberry Pond One-Bedroom Villa
- $250-$306 per night ... select dates through July 24
- $194-$273 per night ... most dates in September
- Surrounding dates through September also discounted
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional adults are +$56 per guest, per night; children 16 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- Refundable price; book now and cancel later if needed
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of $25, plus tax, per night; the fee covers parking, Wi-Fi, access to all property pools, property shuttle and beach shuttle to Crosby Landing Beach
- Not pet-friendly
What you need to know:
Why We Love It
- Great family-friendly stay with activities for all ages
- Villas are equipped with kitchenettes and private outdoor patios or balconies
- Private Nicklaus Design golf course
- Adjacent to the 26-mile Cape Code Bike Trail
The Villages at Ocean Edge Resort & Golf Club offer a homey and comfortable stay in scenic Brewster. Townhouse-style accommodations pass as a great option for families and groups and feature kitchenette and decor echoing the coastal town's natural color palette with beachy blues and creams. Rooms are located adjacent to Blueberry Pond, where guests can enjoy stand-up paddle boarding and kayaks through the resort.
Sprawling on 380 acres, the property boasts a Jack Nicklaus Design golf course, two indoor and three outdoor pools, tennis and basketball courts, a fitness center and a toddler playground. Rent bicycles on site and discover the quaint ice cream parlors, antique shops and restaurants along the 26-mile Cape Cod Rail Trail.
Village guests also have access to Ocean Edge's numerous on-site restaurants, including Ocean Terrace in the Mansion which overlooks Cape Cod Bay and serves up fresh New England fare. Also there's an on-site shuttle to local Brewster Beach, free of charge.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Fitness classes
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Roof terrace
- Tennis courts
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- No elevator / lift
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Off-street parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 16 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Rates are based on double occupancy. Extra occupant fee for guests age 17 and over is 25.00 USD (subject to tax, per night) and will be added to the total price at check-out.
Extra bedding available upon request: $35 plus tax, per night.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Rates are based on double occupancy. Extra occupant fee for guests age 17 and over is 25.00 USD (subject to tax, per night) and will be added to the total price at check-out.
Pets: No pets allowed.
A resort/facility fee of $25 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The resort fee includes:
The resort fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$250 / night
When You Can Go
Select dates through September
Getting ThereThe hotel is 98 miles from Providence's T.F. Green Airport and will take around two hours depending on traffic. Boston Logan International Airport is 88 miles to the hotel and could be anywhere from an hour and a half to two hours depending on traffic.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.