$257 & up – Germany's Baltic coast: 2-nt stay in Rügen, 46% off
Save up to 46% on stays at Cliff Hotel Rügen, set on the German island of Rügen between the Baltic Sea and Selliner Lake. Two-night stays now start at $257 and include:
- Accommodation in a Deluxe Double Room, with daily breakfast, for two
- A 3-course dinner or buffet each on the second evening
- A return train ride on the Rasender Roland railway from Sellin to Binz
- 10€ spa voucher per booking
- Stay in a Deluxe Sea View Room for an extra $12 per night, or in a Junior Suite for an extra $35 per night
Why We Love It
- The hotel is on Germany's Baltic coast, with panoramic sea views and its own private beach
- It boasts the largest hotel swimming pool on the island of Rügen
- There is a fine-dining restaurant and a bar showcasing live piano or guitar music
Set on Rügen -- Germany's largest island, between the Baltic Sea and the Selliner Lake -- the Cliff Hotel Rügen delights guests with its fantastic coastal panorama and unique location.
You can relax in the 2000-square-meter spa area, which has the largest hotel swimming pool on the island of Rugen, or breathe in the steam bath with its aromatic herb scents. Travelzoo members praise the spa treatments, especially the treatment using Rügen healing chalk.
The Restaurant Seeterrassen serves high-quality seasonal produce delivered by local farmers and fisherman each day, and Restaurant Casa Blanca serves Mediterranean cuisine. You can also enjoy live music in the Cliff Bar or in the Smokers Lounge.
Bedrooms range from Standard rooms to Suites. Deluxe Rooms offer ample space with 38-square-meters spread across two rooms. From the balcony, you can overlook the sea, the lake or the Granitzer beech forests.
- "High up on the cliffs with panoramic views to the Baltic Sea and Bodden... a luxury resort with spacious exclusive rooms, suites and apartments." -- Marco Polo Travel Guide
- "A real retreat and at the same time a destination with cult status and unobstructed views of the Baltic Sea." -- Living at Home Magazine
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Safe in reception
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible parking
- Accessible restaurant
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Extra guest charges will apply as follows: 25€ per night for children aged 3 to 14, 50€ per night for older children and adults. This includes breakfast. Extra beds are on request and must be requested upon booking.
Infant's cot/crib available on request, free of charge, for children aged 2 and under.
Supplements are not included automatically in the total price and will be charged directly by the hotel. See room descriptions and rate policies for information about room occupancy and prices.
No pets allowed.
City tax not included in the total price: 1.40€ per person per night for children aged 12 to 17, 2.80€ per person, per night, for older children and adults, payable at the hotel.
This tax doesn’t apply to children aged 11 and under.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Car parking is charged at 9€ per night.
Transfer from hotel to Binz rail station and back is on request. The transfer fee is 10€ per person (one way). Please contact the hotel directly for further information.
$128 / night
When You Can Go
Until 26 Apr, 2018; +$24 Fri-Sat
Getting ThereBinz railway station is around 20 minutes' drive away. You can request in advance for the hotel to pick you up from here (costing 10€ per person).
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.