Why We Love It
- Family-owned and operated waterfront hotel in Rodney Bay
- All-suite property including upgraded rooms with Jacuzzis
- Dive shop, yoga and pilates studios and car rental agency on site
- Guests 12 and over are welcomed at the adult-oriented hotel
"Well-maintained accommodations at reasonable rates" -- Frommer's
Rooms & Rates
Owned and operated by a St. Lucian family, Harmony Suites is an ideal base for exploring the island and surrounding sea. In the center of Rodney Bay, the hotel is home to a dive shop, Pilates and yoga studios as well as a car rental agency for those looking to tour beyond the property line.
The intimate, all-suite hotel has thirty guest rooms. All accommodations are washed in cheery pastels, air conditioned and include private balconies or patios. Larger, upgraded suites also include kitchenettes, oversized Jacuzzis and waterfront patios with cushioned lounge chairs.
Tucked into lush gardens, the swimming pool is an oasis surrounded by flowers and chirping birds and Reduit Beach is a short walk from the hotel. After a day in the sun, guests can dine on European-Caribbean fusion cuisine at The Edge or try the on-site sushi bar or bistro.
Parking is complimentary and free Wi-Fi is available throughout the resort. Guests twelve and older are welcome at Harmony Suites.
- "Well-maintained accommodations at reasonable rates, a short walk from one of the island's finest beaches at Reduit" -- Frommer’s
- "Guests here are generally scuba divers, boaters, or others who don't need luxury but appreciate comfort and want to be on the waterfront" -- Fodor’s
- Outdoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary parking
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 12 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.