Nautilus by Arlo
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Hotel
- Opened in 2015 with swanky retro decor and a beachfront location
- Within a 10-minute walk from the nightlife options and shopping on Lincoln Road
- Celebrity chef dining at Driftwood Room, voted by Zagat as one of Miami’s 10 Most Important Restaurant Openings in 2015
- The pool deck is more relaxing than the typical South Beach pool party scene
Newly opened after an extensive two-year renovation, the Nautilus, a SIXTY hotel was originally designed by famed architect Morris Lapidus in the 1950s. A swanky retro ambiance and iconic design features like its “stairway to nowhere” in the lobby have been preserved
The white, airy lobby is flanked by numerous works of arts and a sunken bar that serves as the focal point of the room – and also a hot spot for a pre-dinner drink.
A wooden path lined with bamboo trees and candles leads to the area’s famed beaches where guests have access to two beach chairs (included in the nightly resort fee). Equally relaxing is the pool deck with its loungers and cabanas complete with a bar, lawn area and a 6-inch deep wading pool for the hotel’s younger visitors. Guests can nosh on food poolside and beachside at the Nautilus Cabana Club and sip on cocktails -- think frosty Moscow Mules. For dinner, celebrity chef Alex Guarnaschelli’s Driftwood Room is on site, which serves up Mediterranean fare.
Guest rooms are bright and airy with décor that resembles a bedroom you’d find in a chic home rather than a hotel. The beds, with their studded headboards, are stylish and modern and the mini-bar in the shape of a vintage travel trunk adds lots of flair to the room.
The hotel’s central location puts guests in the middle of the South Beach action with lots of shopping, dining and nightlife options within a 10-minute walk from the property.
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 21 and USD 40 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42.80 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Resort fee: USD 39.90 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Beach loungers
- Beach towels
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- Concierge/valet service
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(6 Member Ratings)