The Omni Grove Park Inn
Why We Love It
- Luxurious rooms are surrounded by gorgeous mountains, world-class golf, an incredible spa and a fun outdoor adventure center
- The building is made from stacked stones dating back over 100 years
- Houses a 43,000 square-foot underground spa that Fodor's called "remarkable"
- There are seven restaurants to choose from including pub fare, a farm-to-table buffet and an American brasserie
"A masterpiece of American Craftsman style architecture" -- Frommer's
Rooms & Rates
Number one in luxury in Asheville, North Carolina, the Omni Grove Park Inn is a gorgeous mountain resort offering the best of the best in golf, cuisine, spa services and outdoor fun. Its tangible southern charm has attracted ten US presidents and luminaries including F. Scott Fitzgerald, Henry Ford and Michael Jordan.
Rooms are on the small side, but they're elegant, styled in unique Arts and Crafts-style decor. Every room has a beautiful view of either the mountains or the top-notch golf course--designed by Donald Ross and revered by golf enthusiasts as one of the best in the area.
Luxe amenities are practically endless: an amazing spa, huge pools serviced by snack and cocktail bars, seven tasty restaurants, a piano bar and tons of guided hiking and biking trails. The outdoor adventure center has been celebrated by National Geographic and is a nice complement to the comprehensive kids camps and programs.
- "When the rich and famous come to Asheville, this is where they stay and hang out." -- Oyster.com
- "The spa, in a striking setting between two wings of the hotel, is one of the finest in the region." -- Fodor's
- "Redefines the meaning of southern comfort" -- Gayot
- Top 20 Hotels in the American South -- Conde Nast Reader's Choice Awards 2016
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Fitness classes
- Games room
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Tennis courts
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children up to age 17 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cribs available on request, free of charge for one child up to age 2. Extra beds available on request and in Deluxe King and Premium Rooms only.
Extra person charge is $40 (subject to tax), per person, per night. Charges may apply and will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Dogs (Up to 2 per room, maximum weight: 50 pounds) are allowed on request and in Premium Rooms only, and will be charged $150 (subject to tax). Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
This fee includes the following and will be added to your bill at the hotel:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The hotel offers Valet Parking for $22.00 (subject to tax), per day or Self-Parking for $15.00 (subject to tax) per day. Charges will be applied to your bill at the hotel. These rates are subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
All dining, spa and golf reservation should be made in advance of arrival.
The outdoor pool is closed during the winter season. Spa pools are an additional fee and the facility is for guests 18 or older.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(256 Member Ratings)