$174 – Visit SF: Stylish Hotel by Union Square, 40% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Weekend stays at this hip hotel a block from Union Square are up to 40% off through March, plus we've negotiated a waived resort fee exclusively for Travelzoo members -- normally an additional $29 per night.
- Check in most Thursdays-Sundays through March
- $174 per night ... upgraded Deluxe King room
- Waived nightly guest amenity fee (reg. $29 plus tax), which covers in-room Nespresso and bottled water, premium internet access, Martone Bicycles and EcoReco Electric Scooters (based on availability), morning coffee in the lobby, welcome beverage upon arrival and more
- Guaranteed late checkout at 2 p.m. (reg. $75)
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Children ages 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable; refundable rates are +$20
- Parking is $58 plus tax per night
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Boutique hotel bursting with personality iin homage to the city's eclectic vibe
- One block from Union Square and a two-minute walk from the cable car stop
- Free basic Wi-Fi and in-room Nespresso
- The Den game room has old-school board games
Housed in a 1913 building, the boutique Hotel Zeppelin is filled with vintage decor from the 1970s, when San Francisco was a global hub of culture, attracting musicians and artists from around the world. Located one block from Union Square and just two minutes from the nearest cable car stop, the hotel's location makes it easy for guests to access all of the city's top attractions.
Accommodations are in sync with the city’s funky vibe, incorporating playful combinations of colors and textures, graffiti-splashed artwork and vinyl turntables in each room. Blackout shades keep out the daylight after a night on the town and John Boos maple-topped desks make working on the road more comfortable. Stretching up to 430 square feet, suites have separate bedrooms and some include fireplaces, custom-designed furniture and outdoor decks.
The property features a fitness center with city views and the Den, stocked with old-school board games. Lounge all day at the Fireside Café and Bar in the spacious lobby, where 70s-era artwork decorates exposed concrete walls. Guests should also check out renowned chef Robert Leva's new Rambler Restaurant and indulge in tasty plates like fromage blanc gnocchi or wood-fired pizza from Wolfgang Puck's original Postrio pizza oven.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Games room
- Gym / fitness center
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
Parking A Valet Parking Fee of $55 (plus tax), per day applies (with in and out privileges) and will be added to your bill. This rate is subject to change at the discretion of the property.
- Off-street parking (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$20 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
A non-refundable cleaning fee of $75 plus tax, per stay will be charged upon arrival.
Pets are allowed on request.
A resort/facility fee of $29 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The Guest Amenity Fee includes:
Valet service fee: $58 plus tax per night.
Valet service fee for oversized vehicle: $68 plus tax per night.
The Guest Amenity Fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: Guests under 18 years may require that a parent or guardian of the guest to assume full liability for any and all proper charges and other obligations incurred by the guest at the hotel, as well as for any and all injuries or damage caused by the guest to any person or property at the hotel.
Up to 40% Off
$174 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(65 Member Ratings)