The Palazzo Las Vegas
Why We Love It
- Get a taste of Italy with a gondola ride in the canals winding through the shops
- Dining establishments from Mario Batali, Wolfgang Puck and other celebrity chefs
- The more upscale, sophisticated branch of the Venetian -- already a classy place itself -- the Palazzo is adult and pricey
- Four pools offer quieter, more secluded options than the main Venetian pool deck
"#5 of 269 Las Vegas hotels" -- TripAdvisor
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Reminiscent of old-world Europe, marble columns and hand-painted artwork on the ceilings make up the gilded lobby of The Palazzo Las Vegas. This hotel is the even-more-upscale offshoot of The Venetian Resort, itself a frequently decorated member of Conde Nast Traveler's Gold List.
The luxury extends to guest suites that showcase floor-to-ceiling windows with views of the Strip or valley. Spread out on the sectional sofa in a sitting area separate from the bedroom space. Marble bathrooms have a double vanity, soaking tub with separate shower and a flat-screen TV.
It's possible to wander the Grand Canal Shoppes for hours, where you'll frequently see live statues or hear music rising from the common areas. While strolling, you’ll find high-end outlets like Barneys New York and Coach.
Named as an editors' pick by USA Today Travel, Tao is an Asian restaurant by day and a nightclub after dark. Keep an eye out for A-list celebrities and hear the latest tunes spun by popular DJs.
One of the largest spas on the Strip, Canyon Ranch SpaClub was distinguished with 4 stars by Forbes Travel Guide. In addition, it has been a Readers’ Choice Award Winner on Spafinder since 2008. Guest locker rooms offer saunas and spacious whirlpools, and treatments include specialty massages and facials.
Note: Guests are responsible for a nightly $32 plus tax resort fee that covers Wi-Fi access and fitness center access.
- "Some of the Strip's largest and plushest accommodations are found at this gilded resort that's a hit with foodies, shoppers, and high rollers alike" -- Fodor's
- “The Venetian is a condensed version of its namesake city and features some of the largest suites on the Strip, averaging 700 square feet with sunken living rooms and marble baths” -- Travel + Leisure
- "Expect sensory overload and plenty of things to do at this towering take on Italian flair" -- Conde Nast Traveler
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Nightlife / entertainment
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Mini bar
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Smoking-rooms available
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Rates are based on double occupancy. Extra occupant fee for guests over the age of 13 is $40.00 USD (subject to tax, per person per night) and will be added to the total price at check-out.
Extra bedding available upon request: $30 (plus tax, per night).
Crib/Pack n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Rates are based on double occupancy. Extra occupant fee for guests over the age of 13 is $40.00 USD (subject to tax, per person per night) and will be added to the total price at check-out.
Dogs (Up to 2 per room, maximum combined weight of 50 pounds) are allowed on request, and will be charged $75 USD (subject to tax) per night.
A deep cleaning charge of $250 USD may be applied to your room account after departure based on Housekeeping inspection. In the event of damages exceeding $250 USD, the appropriate amount will be assessed by the Facilities Department and charged to your bill. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
A resort/facility fee of $44.22 (inclusive of tax, per night) will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The resort fee includes:
Inclusions can only be redeemed once per stay. Added values are subject to availability, may be substituted at any time and will be provided In a form of a voucher at check-in.
The resort fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: Year round pools at both hotels are available. Not all pools are open year round but a heated pool option will be available year round.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(14 Member Ratings)