$138 & up – Boston 4-Star Hotel incl. Christmas, 45% Off
A five-minute walk from both Boston Common and Newbury Street, the iconic Boston Park Plaza hotel is offering Travelzoo members exclusive savings on stays through winter, including Christmas. Nightly rates start at $138.
- What's included:
- $138-$150 per night ... most dates through Jan. 31
- $161-$207 per night ... select dates in February-March
- Complimentary early check-in (1 p.m.) or late checkout (2 p.m.), based upon availability
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional adults are +$54 plus tax, per guest, per night; children 17 and under stay free when using existing bedding
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable; refundable rates are +$48 per night
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort/facility fee of $22 plus tax, per night; the fee covers Wi-Fi, digital news, magazines and entertainment, fitness center access, and local and domestic long-distance calling
- Self-parking is $41 (no in/out privileges) and valet parking is $51 per night (with in/out privileges); both rates subject to tax
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
"One of the city's most identifiable landmarks" -- Fodor's
Why We Love It
- A $100 million top-to-toe renovation and restoration of a 1920s landmark
- An upscale fitness center covers 20,000 square feet of the ground floor with dozens of machines
- Boston Common and Newbury Street is a 5-minute walk from the hotel
In 2016, Boston Park Plaza used $100 million to refurbish and renovate every square inch of itself. The result -- a modern and refined landmark in one of the country’s oldest cities. Built in 1927, the property has hosted a lot of prominent guests from many U.S. Presidents to Katherine Hepburn and Judy Garland.
Rooms vary in size but are on the smaller side. Decorated in charcoal and caramel tones, all rooms feature Keurig coffee makers, bed-side USB charging ports, free Wi-Fi and 100% black-out shades. Most rooms are dog-friendly (call the hotel for more details) and free of charge (one-time cleaning fee applies).
Room service is also available for breakfast, lunch and dinner. There are three restaurants on-site: Off the Common, STRIP by Strega and M.J. O’Connor’s. Start your morning off with Starbucks, located just off the lobby and open as early as 5:30 a.m., seven days a week.
Guests can enjoy access to an upscale fitness center, which offers 20,000 square feet of space with the latest cardio and strength training equipment. The gym also features Boston’s first Topgolf Swing Suite for year-round practice and PGA-certified instruction.
This 4-star property is located in a prime spot for sightseeing. Guests can stroll about five minutes to the southern edge of Boston Common or head five minutes in the other direction to reach Newbury Street and its big-brand stores or the performing arts center. The Arlington T-stop is a one-minute walk from the hotel and easy to explore other parts of the city such as Cambridge.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Off-street parking (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Note: 1pm Early Check-in is included, subject to availability, when booking the "Travelzoo Deal- Refundable" or "Travelzoo Deal Non-Refundable" rate.
Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Standard Time is 12pm. Note: 2pm Late Checkout is included, subject to availability, when booking the "Travelzoo Deal- Refundable" or "Travelzoo Deal Non-Refundable" rate.
Note: 2pm Late Checkout is included, subject to availability, when booking the "Travelzoo Deal- Refundable" or "Travelzoo Deal Non-Refundable" rate.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Cribs available on request (and based on availability), free of charge for one child up to age 3.
Extra bedding available upon request: free of charge.
The total price will reflect the extra charges based on the number of guests selected.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$25 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Cribs available on request (and based on availability), free of charge for one child up to age 3.
A non-refundable cleaning fee of $75 plus tax, per stay will be charged upon arrival.
Pets are allowed on request.
A $75 plus tax, per night incidental hold will be placed on the debit/credit card provided at check-in. This facility fee includes:
A resort/facility fee of $22 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
This facility fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The hotel offers Valet Parking for 51.00 USD (subject to tax), per day including in and out privileges or Self-Parking for 41.00 USD (subject to tax) per day does not include in and out privileges. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel. This rate is subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
Off-property public car parking is also available.
$138 / night
When You Can Go
Travel options through March
Getting ThereA taxi from Logan airport takes about 10 minutes in good traffic. Or take the Blue Line of the T to Government Center and change to the Green Line, a journey that takes about 20 minutes. The Back Bay Amtrak station is about 10 minutes away on foot.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(288 Member Ratings)