The Bicycle Hotel & Casino
Why We Love This Hotel
- Located in Bell Gardens, the hotel is only 20 minutes from downtown LA
- Massive casino fit with 185 poker tables and more than 50 table games
- On-site gastropub, cocktail lounge, snack bar and coffee house
- Outdoor pool with views of downtown Los Angeles, private cabanas and poolside bar
- Oversized standard rooms have Serta Chateau mattresses, plush bathrobes and slippers, and L'Occitane En Provence bath products
The Bicycle Hotel & Casino has it all, offering 4-star amenities attached to a casino, less than a 20-minute drive from downtown LA. Modern decor with hints of Vegas inspiration, like a crystal chandelier and hot pink furniture, welcome guests into the lobby.
Oversized standard rooms -- Deluxe King and Deluxe Queen Queen rooms are 455 square feet -- offering plenty of room to spread out, and luxurious amenities to do it in style. Rooms have triple-sheeted bedding on top of Serta Chateau mattresses, plush bathrobe and slippers, L'Occitane En Provence bath products, Keurig coffeemakers and Starbucks coffee, 42-inch flatscreen TVs and free Wi-Fi. A bit of downtown Los Angeles is visible from west-facing rooms.
For those looking to fully unwind, the on-site spa offers pampering body treatments, including massages and facials, as well as salon services like manicures and pedicures. A fitness center has treadmills, elliptical machines and weight machines. Outside, the temperature-controlled pool has city views, private cabanas and a poolside bar.
The hotel has multiple dining options, including Bike Brewery, a sports bar and grill with craft beers, pub food and live music on weekend nights. The upscale Plaza Bar serves signature cocktails to guests lounging on leather banquettes.
The massive on-site casino includes 185 poker tables for Texas Hold'em, Mexican Poker, Omaha and Seven Card Stud; more than 50 other table games include EZ Baccarat and No Bust Blackjack. Tableside food and beverage service is available.