$190-$224 – Florida Keys: Renovated Resort w/$50 Credit
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Touted by Fodor's as "an island unto itself, a sprawling playground for adults and families alike," Hawks Cay Resort is now offering Travelzoo members a deal that includes a $50 resort credit per stay. Whether you plan to lounge poolside or kayak in the lagoon, you can feel good about saving up to 60%.
- Stay in a Hawks Cay King or Two Queens room
- $190 per night ... most dates Aug. 1 - Dec. 23
- $224 per night ... many dates through July 31
- For select dates, the Waterview room is now the only room type available
- $50 resort credit per stay
- Waterview room types are also discounted
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a Hawks Cay King room or four guests sharing a Hawks Cay Two Queens room
- Children ages 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later (one night's deposit due at the time of booking)
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of $42 plus tax per night; the fee covers valet parking/self-parking, kids' club use, Wi-Fi access and more
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- The resort completed extensive renovations in the fall of 2018
- It has the feel of a quaint village, complete with an 85-slip marina
- The number of pools is extensive and includes: an adults-only pool, a pirate ship pool and a saltwater lagoon
- Wi-Fi-equipped guest rooms are a good size for families
Having completed a renovation in the fall of 2018, Hawks Cay Resort is a massive, sprawling retreat with the feel of a quaint waterfront village. It's complete with an 85-slip marina and "a seemingly never-ending list of vacation amenities and activities" (Oyster.com). Not only that, there are many restaurant options including: fine dining steak and seafood, a couple of grills, a buffet and marketplace.
If the kids are coming along on vacation, they won't be bored for a minute. The property has a kids club and teen lounge, a playground, a pirate ship pool, an incredible dolphin experience and a putting green. Activities for kids-at-heart include a spa with locally inspired treatments, the adults-only Tranquility Pool and a modern fitness center. Fishing charters and tennis are also popular activities for all age ranges. (Note: Some activities require a reservation.)
Cleanly designed rooms are large (starting at 376 square feet) and feature furnished balconies and Wi-Fi access.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Rates based on up to 2 guests in a King room and up to 4 guests in a Two Queen room.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Rates based on up to 2 guests in a King room and up to 4 guests in a Two Queen room.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
A resort/facility fee of $42 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The resort/ facility fee includes:
The resort/ facility fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: Dockside Store is closed and is expected to reopen in December 2020.
$190 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.