$163 – Old Quebec: 4-Star Stay w/Breakfast & Parking, Reg. $208
This 4-star boutique hotel gets rave reviews for its location in the Vieux-Port. Travelzoo members get to stay for 35% off current rates, including breakfast and parking.
- What's included:
- Travel from Nov. 1 - Dec. 20
- $163 per night in a Deluxe Suite
- $182 per night in a Deluxe Plus Suite
- $209 per night in a Superior Suite
- Includes parking for one vehicle ($23 value) and full buffet breakfast for two ($35 value)
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional adults are +$27 per guest; children 3 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding; extra bedding is $14 per night
- These rates are refundable; cancel 24 hours prior to arrival to avoid penalties
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking
- Pet-friendly; additional fees of $23 per pet, per day apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
"This close-to-everything all-suites hotel is the perfect family pied-à-terre" -- Travel + Leisure
Why We Love It
- All-suite hotel in the Vieux-Port with chic furnishings and historic feel
- Breakfast in bed: The morning meal is delivered to guests’ doors each day
- Free Wi-Fi is appreciated by all guests
- The on-site bar has a large outdoor terrace and cocktail menu
Situated in a quiet corner of the historic Vieux-Port neighborhood, the Hotel Port Royal is still close to the action of Old Quebec, within a five-minute walk of Notre Dame de Quebec Cathedral and just two blocks from the Museum of Civilization. Chateau Frontenac is a 10-minute walk from the hotel, while the Plains of Abraham in Battlefields Park is a 20-minute drive.
The property’s architecture dates to the 1860s, but the interiors include modern conveniences and decor where trendy furnishings are set against exposed brick walls. The hotel has only 40 rooms, all outfitted with kitchenettes, free Wi-Fi and flat-screen televisions. Upgraded suites have full kitchens and lounge areas separated by French doors. In the morning, breakfast is delivered to guest rooms.
The large outdoor terrace of Le Pub du Vieux-Port serves up a wide selection of cocktails, shooters and wine to go along with the menu of pub fare. For a more elevated dining experience, guests of the hotel can indulge at Le Quai 19, which focuses on Quebec-centric flavors.
- "Design details such as stone and brick walls add to the charm of this refined, best-value lodging option in Quebec City’s historic Old Port" -- Travel + Leisure
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible parking
- Accessible restaurant
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra guests aged 3 and over are only permitted in the Deluxe Plus Suite and the Superior Suite, on request.
Extra guest charges apply as follows: CA$30 per person, per night (plus taxes) for each guest after two, aged 18 and over. This does not include breakfast.
Breakfast pricing for Children: Children aged 0-12 years old are charged CA$14 per night plus tax and 13-17 years old are CA$15.50 per night plus tax when sharing parent's room (only allowed in Deluxe Plus Suite and Superior Suite).
Infant's cot/crib available on request, free of charge, for children aged 2 and under in the Deluxe Suite, Deluxe Plus Suite or Superior Suite.
Extra bed available on request: CA$15 per night plus taxes.
Supplements are not included automatically in the total price and will be charged directly by the hotel. See room descriptions and rate policies for information about room occupancy levels.
Please indicate the number of children along with ages under the "Special Requests" Field.
Extra guests aged 3 and over are only permitted in the Deluxe Plus Suite and the Superior Suite, on request.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request: CA$25 plus tax per pet, per day.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: The hotel has a new gym available at no additional cost.
$163 / night
When You Can Go
Nov. 1 - Dec. 20
Getting ThereThe hotel is a 30-minute drive from Quebec City Jean Lesage International Airport. Valet parking is $25 per day.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(5 Member Ratings)