Sheraton Grand Los Cabos Hacienda Del Mar
Why We Love This Hotel
- This hacienda-style resort with access to world-class golf courses is 15 minutes from downtown Cabo
- Guest rooms are quiet and peaceful, with Jacuzzi tubs, terra-cotta floors and private balconies
- Body wraps and deep tissue massages are specialties at the on-site Cactus Spa
- The beach is massive and gorgeous, and though it's often too rough for swimming, the on-site pool overlooking the ocean more than makes up for it
The Sheraton Hacienda Del Mar Golf & Spa Resort is located in Cabo Del Sol, a development known for it's world-class golf courses and off-the-beaten path ocean views, a quick 15-minute drive from downtown Cabo's party scene.
Rooms are atypical for a chain hotel: spacious enough for families and outfitted with terra-cotta floors, cream accents, big Jacuzzi tubs and private balconies overlooking the ocean, pool or grounds. Extra fees for Wi-Fi apply, and timeshare salespeople can be pushy, though guests are not obligated to attend any presentations.
The surrounding golf courses are seriously swanky, designed by Jack Nicklaus. The Cactus Spa is also upscale, known for it's unique body wraps and deep tissues massages. There are five restaurants and several bars, many with fantastic views and ambiance, though guests can also drive 15 minutes to downtown for more options.
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Separate shower
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MXN 600 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: MXN 165.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: MXN 165.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: MXN 165.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: MXN 165.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
- In-room bottled water
- Valet parking
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.