Holiday Inn Montreal Downtown Centre-Ville
Why We Love This Hotel
- Unique Chinese-inspired lobby features a pagoda and winding koi pond, in keeping with its Chinatown surroundings
- The historic Notre-Dame Basilica is a five-minute walk, or wander the cobblestone streets of Old Montreal just a short stroll away
- Within steps of Place-d'Armes metro station
- Free Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Dine on authentic Cantonese fare at Chez Chine
The Holiday Inn Montreal Centreville Downtown embodies the atmosphere of its Chinatown neighbourhood with a lobby modelled after Chinese gardens, complete with a koi fish pond and interwoven walking path.
Guest rooms have clean and understated interiors, large bright windows and complimentary Wi-Fi. Hotel amenities include an indoor pool and limited fitness centre. The hotel's authentic Chinese restaurant, Chez Chine, offers dining inside a pagoda and by a smaller pond. Or relax with a cocktail in the lobby bar, Le Lotus Lounge.
One of the hotel's best features is its location. Within minutes of walking out the front door, guests can start exploring Chinatown, the cobblestone streets of Old Montreal and the old port's promenade along the Saint-Laurent. Notre-Dame Basilica is a five-minute walk. The Montreal Convention Centre and Place D'Armes metro station are one minute's walk away, giving easy access to the city's other unique neighbourhoods.