$298 – Muskoka: Family Getaway to Glamorous JW Marriott, Reg. $459
Pack up the family for a 4-star stay at the member-favourite, award-winning JW Marriott in the heart of Ontario cottage country. This deal for stays of two nights or more includes daily breakfast and dinner, and is valid over March Break and Easter weekend.
- $298 per night, Friday arrivals from Jan. 19 - April 27
- Thursday-Saturday arrivals over Easter (March 29-31)
- Arrive any day over March Break (March 9-17)
- Includes daily buffet breakfast and buffet dinner for two adults and two kids under 12 ($212 value per night) and a s'mores kit to share (reg. $34)
- Note: Reservations are nonrefundable and require a two-night minimum stay. A $53 (plus tax) nightly resort fee is applicable and is reflected in the total price on the checkout screen
"Top-notch service in one of Ontario's most beautiful settings" -- Toronto Star
Why We Love It
- CAA 4-Diamond hotel since 2009
- Spa guests can relax in the steam room, sauna, whirlpool or the three relaxation lounges with views of Lake Rosseau
- The pool features a swim-through channel from indoors to outdoors and is open year-round
- Studios have a Muskoka-stone fireplace, a living/dining area, a minifridge, a microwave and a two-burner range stove
Of the Travelzoo members who have stayed at this JW Marriott resort hotel in Muskoka, 98% said they loved it, routinely praising its atmosphere and attentive service. The resort is perched at the edge of Lake Rosseau, where guests can enjoy the peacefulness of unspoiled nature with the convenience of modern amenities.
Guest rooms start at a generous 464 square feet of space to unwind with a cozy fireplace complete with a kitchen or kitchenette, including dishes and cookware. Beds are plush with pillow-top mattresses and duvets.
A range of on-site restaurants caters to varying palates, including hearty farm-to-table fare at Cottages restaurant. There is also the Wine Spectator-awarded, upscale Italian at Teca. And if you're in the mood for classic steakhouse favourites, there's Muskoka Chophouse. A lobby bar offers another spot to unwind or catch up with travel companions. A fitness room, unique year-round pool with indoor/outdoor access and full spa are all available.
The Muskoka back country is ideal for cross-country skiing and snowshoeing in the winter due to its many trails. There's even a new skating trail on the frozen bog at Johnston’s Cranberry Marsh, just 20 minutes from the resort. For downhill skiing, head to Mount St. Louis Moonstone, an hour's drive from the hotel.
- "This JW Marriott resort appeals to those looking to soak up the great outdoors. Travellers praise the warm luxury cottage atmosphere of the property and its gorgeous surroundings" -- U.S. News & World Report
- "Lakeside luxe in Muskoka" -- The Globe and Mail
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Games room
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests: Children up to 17 years stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding. Crib available on request (limited number available) for children up to the age of 3: complimentary. Rollaway bed available on request for children up to 17 and adults in the One and Two Bedroom Suites only: CA$30 plus tax per night. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets: No pets allowed.
CA$29 plus tax ($32.77 incl. tax) Resort Fee added to daily rate and includes: various facilities and services such as on-property shuttle, common facilities, outdoor parking, special activities as scheduled, 1 hour loans of ice skates and snowshoes (all subject to availability).
Please Note: Packages and room rates are sold as single or double occupancy. When booking for additional occupancies above two guests, please indicate the number of guests in the “Special Requests” field. Additional guests are permitted free of charge when using existing bedding. Reservations are subject to the maximum occupancy of the room type selected (Studio: 4 guests and One-bedroom Suite: 5 guests.) Any additional package inclusions required will be charged at published prices.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
A Valet Parking Fee of $30.00 (subject to tax), per day applies and will be added to your bill at the hotel. This rate is subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
Balconies are closed annually from mid-November to end of April.
Over 35% Off
$298 / night
When You Can Go
Weekends from Jan. 19 - April 27, plus March Break
Getting ThereThe resort is approximately 2.5 hours north of Toronto by car.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(55 Member Ratings)