$146 – Montreal: Boutique Hotel in Arts District, 40% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Hotel Chez Swann is a boutique hotel that's far from usual with lavish decor everywhere. Now, Travelzoo members can expect more of the extraordinary and get 40% off stays this May.
"The location is sweet -- convenient for festival hopping and bar crawls" -- Fodor's
- May 1-31:
- $146 per night ... check in Sundays-Wednesdays
- $181 per night ... check in Thursdays-Saturdays
- Accommodation in a Boudoir Room; +$17-$26 per night for a Demi-Modaine Room or +$35-$43 for a Mondaine Room
- All guests get a continental breakfast of French pastries and cereals to go
What You Need to Know
- Book with peace of mind: these rates are refundable. Cancellations must be made prior to 3 p.m. local time, 48 hours before arrival
- Due to current government recommendations the restaurant is closed. Breakfast is still available as take out
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Children ages 2 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- A Lodging Tax (listed as occupancy tax) of 3.5% plus tax per room, per night is additional and will be added to the total price at check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking (public parking indoor garage) is $25 plus tax, per day
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- A unique Tudor exterior houses modern rooms with eclectic decor and peek-a-boo showers
- "Boutique hotel with funky, artsy style and a romantic vibe" -- Oyster
- The Museum of Fine Arts and the Bell Centre are minutes from the hotel
- Free amenities, including morning pastries and cereals, Wi-Fi and a small spin fitness room
Expect the unexpected at this edgy boutique hotel. With grassy rugs, neon lighting and show-stopping glass showers, Hotel Chez Swann is dressed to impress.
Moments from Crescent Street, the hotel is close to restaurants and bars. Walk eight minutes to the Museum of Fine Arts, stroll down Ste-Catherine Street to the Quartier des Spectacles in under 20 minutes or watch the puck drop just five minutes away at the Bell Centre.
The Old Port’s cobblestones streets are a seven-minute drive with historic sites like the Notre Dame Basilica just around the corner.
Slurp down oysters from a seafood tower at the attached Le Pois Penché, a French bistro serving up brunch, lunch and dinner. The continental breakfast featuring croissants and coffee is served in the restaurant for hotel guests daily.
The rooms are dramatically decorated with custom furniture and designed by local artists. Enjoy the provided bathrobes, slippers and quality bath products.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- ADA compliant rooms
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 2 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Crib/Pack 'n Play and extra bedding available in the Demi-Mondaine & Mondaine rooms only.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: C$35 plus tax per night.
Extra bedding available upon request: C$35 plus tax, per night.
Crib/Pack 'n Play and extra bedding available in the Demi-Mondaine & Mondaine rooms only.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
A C$200 plus tax, per stay incidental hold will be placed on the debit/credit card provided at check-in. A Lodging Tax (listed as occupancy tax) of 3.50% plus tax per room, per night is additional and will be added to the total price at check-out.
Self-parking Fee: $35.00 CAD plus tax per day.
Self-parking is an indoor public parking garage and includes in and out privileges
The incidental fee covers potential damages or additional charges guests may incur during stay. Any unused portion will be refunded at time of checkout.
A Lodging Tax (listed as occupancy tax) of 3.50% plus tax per room, per night is additional and will be added to the total price at check-out.
$146 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(6 Member Ratings)