Four Seasons Hotel Toronto
Why We Love It
- Superior service and amenities consistently earn this hotel a top spot in best-of-Toronto hotel lists
- Guest rooms are immaculate and spacious, with open-air windows and spa-like bathrooms
- Great location for shopping and dining, just steps from the ritzy Yorkville neighbourhood
- Renowned Cafe Boulud is located on site, along with its counterpart, d|bar lounge
“All about luxury, relaxation and enjoyment” -- Lonely Planet
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The Four Seasons Hotel Toronto is "one of Toronto's most senior and well-respected high-end hotels," says Lonely Planet. "It's all about luxury, relaxation and enjoyment." Past guests highlight everything from the location near Yorkville to the immaculate and spacious guest rooms. It’s also one of just a handful to receive a CAA 5-Diamond rating.
Each room has huge windows that open to let in fresh air and plush, pillowy beds and duvets. Enjoy self-care time in a large granite bathroom with separate glassed-in rainfall showers. All guests receive turndown service in addition to regular housekeeping. A unique feature, each room has an iPad for communicating with hotel staff and accessing information and amenities, including room service.
The hotel has top-notch versions of the usual amenities. Work up a sweat in the fitness centre -- which offers free fruit, flavoured water, equipment and clothing rental, and even daily yoga classes -- or take a dip in the serene pool area overlooking the city with plenty of peaceful space to kick back. Adjacent to the pool, the spa offers treatments for men and women and includes pool access for non-guests receiving massage treatments (based on availability).
A modern French menu is served at the popular Cafe Boulud, along with handcrafted cocktails and charcuterie at dbar. Steps from Yorkville, many more high-end restaurants are within a brief walk.
- “Located in Yorkville, this 55-story hotel is popular with visiting celebrities and VIP’s” -- Travel + Leisure
- “Arguably Toronto’s most elegant hotel ” -- Afar Magazine
- “A scene-stealing skyscraper with a talked-about restaurant and stellar spa in downtown’s swankiest ‘hood” -- Jetsetter
- Newspaper / magazines
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Video games on request
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 15 and CAD 45 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 50.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 125.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: CAD 45 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.