InterContinental Toronto Yorkville
Why We Love It
- Ideal location for those wanting a mix of shopping and exploring the city
- Steps from both ritzy Yorkville shopping and the iconic Royal Ontario Museum
- Signatures Restaurant embodies Toronto’s diversity in its multiculturally inspired menu; the rooftop lounge specializes in vodka cocktails
- Hop on the Bloor subway to get to any major attraction or neighbourhood in downtown Toronto
“Handsome and intimate” -- Lonely Planet
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Understated but elegant, the InterContinental Toronto Yorkville also boasts a good location for the culture-hungry, steps from the iconic Royal Ontario Museum and the Gardiner Museum. Location may be this hotel’s best feature, sitting right on Bloor Street, the main public transit corridor, which offers a direct line to other downtown attractions, shopping and institutions.
In the midst of one of the livelier parts of the city, guests can unwind in the on-site indoor pool, sauna and steam room. The property's Signatures Restaurant reflects Toronto’s multicultural makeup in its menu, and a lounge specializing in vodka cocktails also serves dinner with views of the busy streetscape. Past guests routinely praise the hotel’s attentive and welcoming staff.
- “Handsome and intimate, this outpost of the respected InterContinental chain is a two-minute walk from the Yorkville shopping area” -- Fodor’s
- “Nothing is lacking here, personalized attention from the multilingual staff complimenting round-the-clock business services” -- Lonely Planet
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Indoor pool
- Roof terrace
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 18 and CAD 22.5 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 11.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 30 per day
- Valet parking fee: CAD 39 per day
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per pet, per stay plus CAD 50 one-time cleaning fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 27 January 2019 to 09 May 2019 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Select guestrooms
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.