Shangri-La Hotel Toronto
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Hotel
- One of the most luxurious hotels in Toronto with a rare 5-Diamond rating
- Clean, enormous and elegantly appointed guest rooms with spacious marble baths and separate glass showers
- Home to Canada’s only outpost of David Chang’s Momofuku ramen bar
- Miraj Hammam Spa by Caudalie combines the Middle Eastern Hammam tradition with Parisian sensibilities in treatments for men and women
The Shangri-La Hotel in Toronto glows from every angle, with past guests on TripAdvisor routinely praising the immaculate guest rooms, stunning Asian-styled interiors and attentive customer service. Indulge in a blissful getaway at one of just a handful of AAA 5-Diamond-rated hotels in Canada.
Guest rooms are extremely spacious (starting at 490 square feet) and continue the top-notch styling from the public areas, but with an understated elegance. Each room has a marble bathroom with separate toilet room, separate glassed-in shower and deep soaker tub, and comes with premium bath amenities. Wi-Fi is complimentary.
The hotel is home to Bosk, a Wine Spectator award-winning restaurant with innovative Asian-inflected Canadian fare. Attached to the hotel, guests can dine at the only Canadian outpost of David Chang’s New York-based noodle bar Momofuku, which also sells playful baked treats from its sister bakery, Milk Bar.
The on-site Miraj Hammam Spa by Caudalie is flawlessly clean and bathed in plenty of natural light, with treatments and decor that take cues from an elegant hybrid of Paris and the Middle East.
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPad on request
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: CAD 25 for adults and CAD 10 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CAD 199 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 50.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 125 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.