$100 – Muskoka Lakefront Retreat w/Breakfast, Reg. $182
Why We Love This Deal
Take a break at Sherwood Inn on Lake Joseph, a year-round resort in Muskoka offering a fine-dining restaurant and a spa. This deal saves 45% on stays into fall.
- Most Sundays-Thursdays, May 20 - June 27 and Sept. 2 - Oct. 10:
- $100 per night ... Inn Room (Queen, King or Premium)
- $125 per night ... Cedarwood Room
- Most Sundays-Thursdays, July 1 - Aug. 29:
- $133 per night ... Inn Room (Queen, King or Premium)
- $167 per night ... Cedarwood Room
- All stays include breakfast for two and unlimited DVD rentals
- A welcome bottle of wine and late checkout at 1 p.m are included for bookings of two nights or more
What You Need to Know
- A two-night minimum stay is required for July-August stays
- Breakfast includes gratuity
- Late checkout is subject to availability
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding; please note child guests in the "Special Requests" field on the booking page
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancelable
- All modifications will be charged a $33 administrative fee
- All guests are charged a resort fee of $16 plus tax per night; the fee covers a host of services, such as Wi-Fi, hot tub access, fitness centre and parking
- Pets allowed upon request in upgraded Cedarwood Rooms only (Inn rooms are excluded); fee of $41 (plus tax) per stay applies
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- On-site summer activities include kayaking or paddleboarding out on the tree-lined waters
- The freshest ingredients are used for seasonal dishes at the restaurant
- Homey guest rooms feature garden or lake views
The rolling acres of Sherwood Inn on Lake Joseph beckon guests with fun activities year-round. In the wintertime, snowshoe or ski the scenic trails. During the summer months, take a kayak or paddleboard out on the tree-lined waters. Activities that suit any season include soaks in the hot tub or hitting the fitness centre to get in a workout.
In the evenings, head to The Vintage Dining Room, where the freshest ingredients are used to craft delectable cuisine. Entrees may include items like slow-braised lamb shank and pan-seared pickerel. The restaurant is also open for breakfast and lunch.
After a day of activities, head to a guest room with a view of the lake or the garden. Some rooms also have Jacuzzi tubs.
Avid golfers will enjoy the opportunity to hit the links at Rocky Crest Golf Club, named one of Canada’s best courses by Golfweek in 2014. Well-manicured greens and breathtaking scenery are just a couple of the bonuses to playing this course. Two additional golf courses, The Lake Joseph Club and Mark O’Meara Course at Grandview, also offer private access for guests (open May-October).
The $22, plus taxes, nightly resort fee covers Wi-Fi access, on-site recreation activities, hot tub access, fitness centre access and parking.
General Pets are not permitted to stay in rooms located in the Main Inn or Maplewood Building.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Private beach
- Tennis courts
- 100% smoke-free
- No elevator / lift
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Please note child guests in the "Special Requests" field on the booking page.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request, free of charge, for children 3 and under.
Extra beds are not available.
Please note child guests in the "Special Requests" field on the booking page.
Maximum weight of 50 pounds. Pets allowed upon request in upgraded Cedarwood Rooms only (Inn rooms are excluded); fee of $49 (plus tax) per stay applies.
Pets allowed upon request in upgraded Cedarwood Rooms only (Inn rooms are excluded); fee of $49 (plus tax) per stay applies.
A resort/facility fee of C$22 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. Resort fee includes: parking, internet, 9 hole golf at Lake Joseph Academy Course and access to all recreation facilities.
Resort fee includes: parking, internet, 9 hole golf at Lake Joseph Academy Course and access to all recreation facilities.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$100 / night
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(105 Member Ratings)