Grand Solmar Lands End Resort and Spa
Why We Love It
- Set on a stunning stretch of beach flanked by dramatic rock formations, around the corner from Cabo's famed El Arco
- The condo-like suites are massive, with full kitchens and sleek, Spanish-style bathrooms
- The on-site spa showcases breathtaking views of the ocean, or guests can opt for beachfront massages in cabanas
- The main pool is an infinity pool, with a Jacuzzi and a swim-up bar
- The all-inclusive plan is optional, so those who prefer to dine on their own can drive three minutes to town, where Sammy Hagar's famous Cabo Wabo Cantina awaits
"#5 of 70 Cabo San Lucas hotels" -- TripAdvisor
Rooms & Rates
Set against a gorgeous tropical backdrop, including the Pacific Ocean and an epic natural rock formation that hugs the resort, the Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa provides top-notch service and condo-style living in a relaxing escape.
Suites are sleek, comfortable, and very large, with full kitchens equipped with stainless steel appliances and modern bathrooms with Spanish-style influences. Suites of this size are especially good for couples, but also suit families with older kids who'd be interested in seeing Cabo's natural beauty, like the legendary El Arco, a mere one-minute walk from the hotel. Wi-Fi is available for an additional cost.
The main infinity pool with a swim-up bar is lovely, which is good because the beach, though beautiful, is too rough for swimming. Guests can either opt for the all-inclusive option and enjoy an endless supply of meals and cocktails, or opt out of the all-inclusive, and utilize the full kitchens in the suites, dine at the a la carte restaurants, or drive the three minutes into town (or 15-minute walk) and explore Cabo's downtown, where Sammy Hagar's famous Cabo Wabo Cantina awaits.
- "With luxury villas situated between cliff and sea, this property is the closest to the famed landmark, El Arco, that you will sleep" -- Fodor's
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Tennis courts
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed. Check-in time starts at 4pm. Checkout time is 11am. The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Know Before You Go
Renovations and Closures
During renovations, the resort will make every effort to minimize noise and disturbance.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.