$174 – San Francisco 4-Star Hotel incl. Weekends, 65% Off
Save up to 65% at this member-favorite hotel minutes from Union Square, Fisherman's Wharf and the Ferry Building.
- What's included:
- Travel many dates through April 21
- $174 per night in a Classic King or Double room
- Free Wi-Fi (reg. $12.95 per day)
- Higher room types and surrounding dates are also discounted
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; children ages 11 and under stay free of charge when sharing parents' room and using existing bedding
- Additional adults are +$20 per guest, per night
- Refundable price; book now and cancel later if needed
- No resort fee
- Valet parking is $70 per day; off-site self-parking is $34 per day
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
“This Embarcadero Starwood high-rise combines rich and inviting decor with understated style” -- Zagat
Why We Love It
- Modern hotel next to the Embarcadero Center
- Great views of San Francisco
- On Battery Street, minutes from the Metro, the waterfront and Market Street
Located on Battery Street, in the heart of the Financial District, minutes from popular spots like North Beach, Chinatown and Union Square, Le Meridien San Francisco attracts "both leisure and business visitors with chic ambience and international style" (Fodor's).
Earth tones create a soothing atmosphere in the 360 guest rooms with smooth granite countertops and crisp white goose-down duvets. All rooms have free Wi-Fi for Starwood members, and guests can choose one king or two double beds. Select rooms include balconies looking out at the bay.
The property has a fitness center, and guests can swim at the Bay Club or work out at a larger local fitness center for an additional fee.
On-site dining options include the Park Grill for breakfast and lunch or the chic BAR 333 for dinner. Twenty-four-hour room service is available.
- "A luxurious experience awaits at this prime-location hotel" -- DK Eyewitness
- "This hotel attracts both leisure and business visitors with chic ambience and international style" -- Fodor's
- "One of the best hotel gyms in San Francisco" -- Oyster.com
General Complimentary newspaper on weekdays.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
A Valet Parking Fee of $70 (plus tax), per day applies and will be added to your bill at the hotel. This rate is subject to change at the discretion of the property.
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Crib available on request; free of charge.
Extra bed available on request and in the king rooms only; $25 + tax per night.
Extra person charge is $20 + tax per night.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Pets: Pets allowed on request. No charges unless extra cleaning or damage results. Guest must sign agreement assuming responsibility upon arrival.
A Valet Parking Fee of $70 (plus tax), per day applies and will be added to your bill at the hotel.
The off-site parking fee is $4 hourly or a $34 daily fee.
This rate is subject to change at the discretion of the property.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$174 / night
When You Can Go
Many dates through April 21
Getting ThereThis hotel is 27 minutes from the San Francisco Airport. Cab fare will cost approximately $56 one-way.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(151 Member Ratings)