Le Parc Suite Hotel
Why We Love It
- Chic West Hollywood all-suite hotel; each room has a kitchenette and fireplace
- The expansive rooftop skydeck has a heated pool, bar and stunning L.A. views
- Quiet residential setting, two blocks to Melrose Avenue shopping
- Head to the nearby Roxy or Viper Room to catch a local band or famous headliner
"Aims to make guests feel coddled" -- Fodor's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Situated on a tree-lined street 10 minutes’ driving distance from Beverly Hills glitz and glam is Le Parc Suite Hotel. Look at it as a private sanctuary, just far enough away from the hype to catch a great night's rest, but easily accessible to celebrity hot spots like Melrose Avenue.
Complimentary valet service -- which is first come, first served -- drops guests off within a three-mile radius of the hotel (which happens to be the distance to Rodeo Drive's world-class shopping). The area experiences an average of 292 days of sunshine per year, so bring your shades to the pool and claim a lounge chair to bask. The hotel offers complimentary access to a full-service gym, sauna and lighted tennis court.
The skydeck overlooks the city and is the ideal spot to pull up a chair, converse and sip cocktails. According to Yelp reviews, the Knoll restaurant has tasty breakfast items including pastries, country potatoes and its own special French toast. Lunch and dinner are also served here.
Each of the spacious suites was fully renovated in 2012 and offers a private balcony, a fireplace, a kitchenette and sunken living area with a sleeper sofa. Take advantage of complimentary Wi-Fi access throughout the property.
See sunny LA on a trip filled with Travelzoo deals at trendy restaurants, exciting activities and must-see sites at 40-60% off.
- "Designers stay here because it's a few minutes' walk to the Pacific Design Center; celebrities in the music industry stay because of its low-key neighborhood location" -- Frommer's
- "On a tree-lined residential street close to CBS Television City and the Pacific Design Center, this congenial low-rise hotel aims to make guests feel coddled" -- Fodor's
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Roof terrace
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Complimentary chauffeur service
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Mini bar
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Video games on request
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children ages 16 and under stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding on request.
Cot/Crib available on request, $25 per night for infants.
Extra bed available on request for children and adults; $25 per night.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged $100 per stay on checkout.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
There is a two-night minimum stay required during West Hollywood Gay Pride Weekend and Electronic Entertainment Expo during the month of June.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.