Chamberlain West Hollywood
Why We Love It
- All suites have private balconies and gas fireplaces
- Chamberlain Bistro doubles as a bar
- West Hollywood is a great place to spot celebrities
- The rooftop pool area provides panoramic views of Los Angeles
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
"Evokes a retro-chic vibe" -- Travel + Leisure
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
A discreet hotel located on a tree-lined street a 10-minute walk from the Sunset Strip, Chamberlain West Hollywood is a fantastic home base for a trip to the L.A. area. Frommer's declares, "The small restaurant and bar are good for meeting friends for a drink and appetizers before you hit the town."
Many conveniences are on site, including complimentary access to a 24-hour fitness center and a rooftop area with a heated outdoor pool, 360-degree views of Los Angeles and glimpses of the Hollywood Hills. A 30-minute car ride and you’re at the beaches and ocean views of Santa Monica.
Tuck into a chic suite offering a separate sitting area and a fireplace -- then take morning coffee on your private balcony.
Continental breakfast at Bistro includes croissants, Danishes, a selection of jams, coffee and orange juice. This restaurant and bar is also open for lunch, dinner and cocktails.
- "Rooms are handsomely tailored in gray and teal, with snappy gray and white Regency-style furniture" -- Fodor's
- "Marble steps lead up to the front lobby, which evokes a retro-chic vibe with abstract artwork, mirrored walls, and an eerily lifelike alligator statue set atop the black-and-white, zigzag-patterned floor" -- Travel + Leisure
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Roof terrace
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Off-street parking (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra bed available on request and in One Bedroom Suites, Executive King Suites (if no sofa bed is present) only: $25 per night for children and adults.
Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bed available on request and in One Bedroom Suites, Executive King Suites (if no sofa bed is present) only: $25 per night for children and adults. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request; under 25 lbs and will be charged a non-refundable $110 per stay on checkout.
A resort/facility fee of $24.30 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The resort fee includes:
The resort fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: The hotel is undergoing renovations.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(6 Member Ratings)