Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center
Why We Love It
- Fully renovated in 2014, the Hyatt is a two-minute walk to the adjacent Colorado Convention Center
- The eighth tallest building in Denver has mountain and city views for miles
- Huge 24-hour fitness center, indoor lap pool and spa to stay in tip-top shape while on the go
- Fine dining, casual eateries and a grab-and-go coffee shop mean you never have to leave the premises
"#5 of 151 Denver hotels" -- TripAdvisor
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Fresh off a $23 million dollar renovation in 2014, the sky-scraping Hyatt Regency Denver at the Colorado Convention Center is a business traveler’s dream come true.
The eighth tallest building in Denver is right across the street from the Convention Center. It’s so close that guests can leave their jackets behind at the hotel and forgo the long coat-check lines.
The building’s lower exterior is wrapped in glass and steel, mirroring the adjacent Convention Center and flooding the cavernous lobby with light. Inside, the décor is a contemporary reflection on the mountainous setting. Earth tones abound with natural stone tiled accent walls, and the handiwork of local artists are scattered throughout.
Cheeky reminders of the Mile High city are everywhere— in the sculpture of miniature men scaling a lobby wall and in the aptly named on-site eateries Altitude and Peaks Lounge.
Those lucky enough to score a room on a higher floor can enjoy mountain or city views for miles. Lower dwellers can stake in the vistas from the huge 24-hour fitness center or the indoor lap pool on the top floor.
Burn off business-meeting jitters with a workout, or celebrate a big deal with a 90-minute massage at the hotel spa. If you’re itching to get off the premises, the shops and eateries of the 16th Street Pedestrian Mall are a two-minute walk from the hotel.
- “The location couldn’t be better” -- Zagat
- Newspaper / magazines
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
Morning newspaper available upon request.
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12 and USD 22 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 35.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 49 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.