Ambassador Hotel - Milwaukee
Why We Love It
- One of Milwaukee's top 5 hotels (U.S. News)
- This historic Art Deco property retains its 1920s-era charm
- Their Envoy Restaurant is an OpenTable Diners Choice award winner
- Close to Marquette University, the Pabst Mansion and The Rave music venue
"Surrounds its visitors with art deco decor" -- U.S. News
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Built in 1927 on the western edge of downtown Milwaukee, the art-deco Ambassador Hotel retains its old-school charm but has been nicely refurbished in recent years.
Rooms feature flat-panel TVs, pillowtop beds, down comforters and guests can choose their preferred head rest from a special "pillow menu". Bathrooms include Kohler fixtures, bathrobes and Aveda bath products; all rooms feature complimentary Wi-Fi access as well. There's also a fitness center, a complimentary shuttle service is available to take guests into downtown, and spa services are available through the nearby East Town Spa.
The Envoy Restaurant & Lounge was one of the main additions during the renovation, and receives top ratings for their brunch on OpenTable, as well as for its value -- during Happy Hour, guests who purchase one drink can go back to 1928 pricing for the second, making a cocktail cost just a few cents more.
- "An architectural gem...has become once again one of Milwaukee’s most prestigious hotel properties" -- Wisconsin Gazette
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8 and USD 16 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per night
- Nearby parking fee: USD 20 per night
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 20 per stay
- In-room microwave fee: USD 20 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.