$150-$174 – Downtown San Francisco Hotel, 50% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
It's hard not to love a deal that saves up to 50% off at a member-favorite hotel in a prime San Francisco location, but throw in a waived resort fee and complimentary wine and martini hour and we're sold.
"Both hip and welcoming" -- Fodor's
- Accommodations in a Deluxe King or Two Queen room
- $174 per night ... most Thursdays-Sundays through April
- Other dates through April are 10% off
- Waived resort/facility fee; this covers Wi-Fi, morning coffee/tea service, fitness center access and more (reg. $29 plus tax)
- Half off valet parking (reg. $54)
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a Deluxe King room and four guests sharing a Two Queen room
- Children ages 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable; refundable rates are +$12 per night
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Stylish boutique hotel near Union Square, Chinatown and the Financial District
- Fun extras like morning coffee and nightly wine hour in the lobby
- Pretty rooftop garden terrace with a jogging track
- Guest rooms were updated in 2017
This downtown boutique hotel has a welcoming atmosphere and dedicated following. With restored period features (like the original 1911 lobby skylights), Wi-Fi, a nice gym and freshened-up guest rooms, this hotel is a combination of the old and the new. Combined with a host of pleasing perks, including coffee in the mornings and an evening "sipping hour"; it all makes for a welcoming San Francisco base.
Zagat calls the downstairs lounge and brasserie "vibrant" and "swanky." The menu options are sourced from local ingredients, with happy hour fare like pommes frites and oysters by the half-dozen. For late-night cravings, try something from the all-day menu.
The hotel sits in a convenient location on the corner of Sutter and Kearny streets that’s handy for business travelers (on the edge of the Financial District) and sightseers. Union Square and Chinatown Gate are just a short two blocks away.
Consistent with most boutique hotels in San Francisco, the rooms aren't huge but each comes with an Illy espresso machine, mini fridge, leather headboard and an ergonomic desk chair. Suites are almost twice as large as standard rooms and have their own separate living area. Request a room facing the internal courtyard to avoid noise from bustling Kearny Street below.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Roof terrace
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Off-street parking
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra person fees will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bedding available upon request: $20 plus tax, per night.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$20 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Extra person fees will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $75 per pet per day. Dogs or cats only, maximum 2 per room.
Dogs or cats only, maximum 2 per room.
Valet service fee: $54 plus tax per night. The Resort Fee includes the following and will be added to your bill at the hotel.
A resort/facility fee of $29 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
When booking the "Travelzoo Deal" , Travelzoo members are eligible for: waived resort fee.
When booking the "Travelzoo Deal" , Travelzoo members are eligible for: reduced parking rate.
Parking includes in / out privileges
The Resort Fee includes the following and will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$174 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(389 Member Ratings)