Soho Metropolitan Hotel
Why We Love It
- Upscale hotel close to Harbourfront Centre and CN Tower with a reputation for excellent service
- Massive 10,000-square-foot health club
- Hosted celebs including Lady Gaga and Gwyneth Paltrow
- Luxe baths have heated floors, deep tubs and glass-walled showers
"Ranks among Toronto's best" -- The New York Times
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Popular with celebrities such as Lady Gaga and Gwyneth Paltrow, the SoHo Metropolitan is a trendy downtown hotel, two blocks from the harborfront and within easy reach of the city’s attractions.
The interiors are streamlined and arty (a vibrant Dale Chihuly sculpture hangs in the lobby), but there’s more to this hotel than style, with a "deserved reputation for conscientious service," says Condé Nast Traveler.
The popular on-site restaurant Senses has won praise for its Asian-fusion menu and eclectic wine cellar. Try pan-seared sea scallops with poached wine pears and gorgonzola, Australian lamb chops with mozzarella cheese, and green beans and bacon, or beef tenderloin with foie gras, asparagus, and truffle jus.
The in-house bakery is popular at breakfast and is known for its homemade scones and dim sum. The 10,000-square-foot health club and indoor pool also come highly recommended.
The rooms have floor-to-ceiling windows, plenty of space, large walk-in wardrobes and enormous TVs. But the bathrooms are a real highlight -- they come with glass-walled showers, deep tubs, luxurious heated floors and thick bathrobes. This is a downtown location, so opt for a room on one of the higher floors for a quieter night’s sleep.
There is a taxable CA$8 per room, per night service fee, which includes Internet access and access to the business and health clubs.
- "This hotel clearly ranks among Toronto's best, with a staff that is nothing if not attentive" -- The New York Times
- "Fitness centres are often dingy, this one isn't. The elegant light-filled swimming pool is also excellent -- and rarely crowded" -- The Telegraph
- "The SoHo Metropolitan has earned a deserved reputation for conscientious service" -- Condé Nast Traveler
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Roof terrace
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests: Children up to the age of 17 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Infant's cot/crib available on request and free of charge, in the Luxury, Premier Luxury and Suites only. Extra bed available on request and in the Luxury, Premier Luxury and Suites only: free of charge for children up to the age of 17, $30 per night for adults.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Fees: A resort fee of $8.00 per night applies; it includes Internet usage, complimentary local phone calls and full health club facilities.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.