Why We Love It
- This stylish hotel opened in 2013 with 227 rooms full of contemporary comforts
- Relax on cosy sofas in the Pentalounge or work up a sweat in the in-house gym
- This hip hotel is a 15-minute walk from the Old Town & Wenceslas Squares
- Take advantage of a free late checkout and lazy brunch on Sundays
"Sleek modern styling, quality beds and bathrooms" -- Lonely Planet
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The stylish, 4-star pentahotel Prague opened in September 2013 and offers contemporary cool in a central location, just 2.7km from the Old Town and a 2-minute walk from the nearest underground metro station, Křižíkova.
There are plenty of bars, restaurants and shops within a short stroll from the Pentahotel. Over the cobbled Charles Bridge, you can reach Prague Castle, St Vitus Cathedral and Prague Botanic Gardens within 18 minutes by car. A little closer to home, Prague’s Municipal House and the Old Town Square, featuring the 15th-century astronomical clock mounted on the wall of the Town Hall, are around a half-hour walk from the hotel, or you can get there by metro from Křižíkova station within 16 minutes.
The Pentalounge is the perfect place to kick back after a day of sight-seeing, with its squidgy sofas, dark candlelit décor, bare-brick walls, plush rugs and a pool table. The lounge includes a café and bar, with all-day dining accompanied by an excellent array of cocktails. There's also a sizeable gym with the latest kit if you're keen to squeeze in a workout during your stay. If you're staying over on a Saturday or public holiday, you're in for a treat, with lazy Sundays offering a late breakfast until 11am and a free late checkout until 3pm.
The hotel has 227 rooms over seven floors, each with modern muted grey furnishings, large beds with hypoallergenic bed linen, 42-inch flat-screen TVs with Sky Sports and movie channels, rainfall showers, iPod docks and air conditioning. Wi-Fi is free throughout.
- "Sleek modern styling, quality beds and bathrooms, and large gym, and a 'pentalounge'… where guests can meet and mingle" -- Lonely Planet
- Games room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Public car park
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 16 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 28 per person (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: EUR 23.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per stay
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.60 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.