The Green House
Why We Love It
- The hotel is described as a "tall white building, enveloped by lofty trees and manicured grounds" by The Daily Telegraph
- This eco-friendly boutique property has stylish décor and solar-powered heating throughout
- The 2-AA-Rosette restaurant uses sustainable sources
- The Green House won a Condé Nast Johansens Award for Excellence 2017 – Best Green Hotel UK category
- Oceanarium The Bournemouth Aquarium is less than a 15-minute walk away, and Christchurch Castle ruins and Highcliffe Castle are 25 minutes' drive away
"Perfect mix of luxury seaside escape and stylish city break" -- Red magazine
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The Green House is an eco-friendly boutique hotel less than 10 minutes' stroll from Bournemouth's Pier and seafront. This award-winning hotel is enclosed by luscious trees and is set among manicured grounds.
The Russell-Cotes Art Gallery & Museum is less than 10 minutes' walk from the property and Oceanarium The Bournemouth Aquarium is less than a 15-minute walk away. Christchurch Castle ruins and Highcliffe Castle, a Grade I-listed mansion with Gothic Revival architecture, are 25 minutes' drive away.
The expansive heathland of The New Forest, the rugged shoreline of the Jurassic Coast and Corfe Castle, a striking medieval stronghold built by William the Conqueror, are all less than an hour's drive away.
The eco-friendly theme continues into the hotel's on-site Arbor restaurant, which holds two AA Rosettes, and serves innovative dishes made using organic ingredients from sustainable sources. The Green House bar serves snacks and afternoon tea.
The 32 "beautifully appointed bedrooms" each include "locally-made 100% wool carpets and solid wood furniture" (The AA).
- “A perfect mix of luxury seaside escape and stylish city break” -- Red magazine
- “The restaurant produces seriously impressive fare” -- The Independent
- “The décor is quirky, sophisticated and luxurious” -- Condé Nast Johansen
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm. Mimimum age required to check in: 18.
Mimimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Extra beds only available in Large and Master Rooms.
Extra guest charges apply as follows: £15 per person, per night, for children aged 2 and under, £50 per night for children aged 12 and under. This includes breakfast. Extra bed available on request.
Extra beds are not available for older children and adults.
Supplements are not included in the total price and will be charged directly by the hotel. See room descriptions and rate policies for information about room occupancy levels.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Restaurant advanced reservations are advised. Please call on +44 120 249 89 00 or book on www.arbor-restaurant.co.uk/book-a-table/ to make a table reservation.
Children are accepted in Arbor restaurant before 7pm only. A children’s menu and high chairs can be provided.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.