The Westin Boston Waterfront
Why We Love It
- The AAA 4-Diamond property is situated by both Boston's historic shopping district and Financial District
- Unwind at the heated indoor pool and jacuzzi
- Four on-site restaurants provide a plethora of diverse dining options
- A Starbucks in the lobby offers freshly brewed coffee and pastries
"Guest rooms are handsome" -- Fodor's
Rooms & Rates
The AAA 4-Diamond Westin Boston Waterfront is ideal for both leisure and business travelers, conveniently located by the Financial district and convention center, as well as Boston's historic shopping district and Institute of Contemporary Art. Guests can explore the city with easy access to water taxis and ferries or unwind at the hotel, boasting many amenities of its own.
Rooms are typical of most Westin properties, designed with their signature Heavenly® Beds and a clean, bright aesthetic. A somewhat steep fee for in-room Wi-Fi is frustrating but is pretty standard among the big chain brands.
Guests can relax at the hotel's heated indoor pool and jacuzzi, recharge at the fitness center, or dine at one of four on-site restaurants. Dining options include two bars serving up a variety of cocktails and quick bites and two restaurants offering fresh dishes made with local ingredients.
- Spacious rooms, a solid pool, and gym, and a lively bar scene are corporate crowd pleasers" -- Oyster.com
- "Guest rooms are handsome, with a neutral palette of whites, tans, and pastels punctuated with cherry-wood furnishings; most have water or skyline views" -- Fodor's
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.