Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive
Why We Love It
- More laid-back and economical than its sister property, the Divi Aruba, this resort benefits from access to amenities at both
- A free shuttle takes guests between the resorts and to nearby Alhambra Mall, which features a large casino
- Across the street from a golf course
- All guestrooms have views of the beach and patios or balconies, but are otherwise quite simple
"Spectacular beach" -- Fodor's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The ocean is the star at the Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive. All rooms have a view of the aqua-colored water and either a patio or balcony. Non-motorized water sports are part of the included amenities at the property, a plus for guests looking to spend their vacation floating atop crystal-clear waves, though some suggest the beach at the sister property may have calmer seas and sandier shores.
Guests at the Tamarijn have access to the amenities at the sister property, Divi Aruba, which means choosing between seven bars, nine restaurants, three pools, and activities such as a 30-foot climbing wall, tennis courts and children’s camp. The more economical and laid-back of the two, the Tamarijn provides free shuttles between the properties, as well as to a nearby casino. In-room Wi-Fi is available for a fee.
Though there is a nightly entertainment program, the vibe at this property is distinctly laid-back. Unlike some other resorts, there’s no need to wake up with the sun to reserve tables at dinner or loungers by the pool. Previous guests report friendly and helpful staff, and found the same sociability with locals on visits to town.
- “This property is decidedly more laid-back and all rooms are oceanfront on a spectacular beach that is walking distance from town” -- Fodor's
- “Though families and honeymooners outnumber other guests, the vibe remains mellow and beach-focused, not frantic with kiddie activities or bass-thumping nightlife” -- Travel + Leisure
- Kids' club
- Games room
- Outdoor pool
- Tennis courts
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
In-room safe available for an additional fee.
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary parking
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.