Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort
Why We Love It
- Large, condo-style rooms are good for families, and equipped with kitchenettes and solid Wi-Fi
- The pool area has a kids area, a waterfall and lots of loungers
- One of the hotel's restaurants is located directly on the beach; there's also a pool bar, a beach bar and another restaurant
- Renovations in 2014 brought more modern, colorful decor and better utilized space
"Genuinely friendly staff" -- Fodor's
Rooms & Rates
The Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort in Eagle Beach, Aruba, is an upscale, family-owned resort that caters to families seeking easy-going boutique accommodations right across from gorgeous Eagle Beach.
Renovations in 2014 improved decor and updated amenities, including fast Wi-Fi in the large, family-sized rooms. Kitchenettes make it easy for big families to save money on meals. Air conditioners, unfortunately, were overlooked during the 2014 renovation, and these older models can be finicky.
There is a lot to do in the surrounding area, as Eagle Beach is a big tourist attraction, or guests can grab a bus just outside the front doors of the hotel and in five minutes find themselves in downtown Oranjestad. On-site dining options are solid, with two restaurants (one overlooking the beach), a pool bar and a beach bar, so guests won't ever have to stray too far from their lounge chairs.
- "An intimate, family-run hotel with a genuinely friendly staff, offering excellent value without too many frills" -- Fodor's
- "This Dutch colonial-style complex has a boutique feel, while still boasting amenities of larger chain hotels, such as themed nights at the restaurant with a live Latin dance show" -- Frommer's
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary parking
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 18.75 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD $10.00 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 350 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.