$145 – Temecula Wine Country Inn, 40% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Retreat to this 4-star golf resort that is set in the rolling hills of Southern California Wine Country. For a limited time, Travelzoo members can save up to 40% with this exclusive offer that includes breakfast for two and complimentary welcome drinks.
- Stay in a Deluxe King or Double Queen room, most dates through May
- $145-$168 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- $258-$280 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- Waived resort fee (reg. $18) that includes self-parking, Wi-Fi, fitness center access and more
- Breakfast for two at Cork Fire Kitchen ($40 value)
- Two complimentary welcome drinks ($20 value)
What You Need to Know
- 2-night minimum stay required for Feb. 13 and 15; 3-night stay required for Feb. 14 check-in
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; additional adults can stay at higher rates
- Children ages 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Home to 27 holes of championship golf, a driving range and a putting green
- Guests can hop aboard the complimentary 24-hour shuttle service to Pechanga
- The Grapeline minibus picks up at the hotel lobby for vineyard tours (advanced reservations are required, tour fees apply)
- Old Town Temecula, filled with original architecture and antique stores, is a 10-minute drive
If cozy, relaxed charm is your cup of tea, the Temecula Creek Inn is an ideal getaway. Here, rustic Wine Country decor is paired with fairway and mountain views. Plop down in one of the overstuffed lobby chairs in front of the wall-sized stone fireplace. Knotty pine furniture and slanted beamed ceilings add to the comfortable, homey vibe. You could sit in the lobby all day with a good book, but chances are you came here for the 27 holes of championship golf or to explore the many wineries of the region.
Drop your bags off in the room and head out to the tasting hot spots. Instead of getting behind the wheel of your car, try taking the local Grapeline shuttle to tour the area’s viticulture. A minibus picks guests up from the hotel lobby.
Soak up some of the sampling with dinner at the on-site restaurant, Cork | Fire Kitchen. The emphasis here is on using local ingredients, from the olive oil to the herbs, and of course, pairings with local wines.
The next day, give your taste buds a break and perfect your swing on the hotel’s golf course. In addition to the fairways, there’s a driving range, a putting green and pros to help you improve your game.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Internet access
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. An Air Mattress is available for extra bedding; free for children and adults.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$10 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
An Air Mattress is available for extra bedding; free for children and adults.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged $75 per stay.
Maximum 2 dogs per room.
A resort/facility fee of $18 per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The Resort Fee includes:
When booking the "Travelzoo Deal" , Travelzoo members are eligible for: waived resort fee.
The Resort Fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Up to 40% Off
$145 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(151 Member Ratings)