$81 – Niagara Falls Stays incl. $100 in Extras
Save 60% on stays this fall and winter at the Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls Fallsview -- this exclusive package includes $100 in dining and entertainment credits for the whole family.
- What's included:
- $81 per night ... Sunday-Thursday, Oct. 10 - Dec. 20; Jan. 1 - Feb. 13
- Friday rates are also discounted
- Accommodations in a Deluxe Two Queen City View or a Deluxe King Room City View
- Upgraded room type of One King Whirlpool Room is also available at a discount
- Refundable deal rates are $7-$8 more per night for the same package
- Includes $25 casino slot play at Fallsview Casino or Casino Niagara, two wine country touring passes (buy one, get one free tour options), Chocolate FX tour and tasting for up to two adults and two kids, admission for up to four to four attractions at Captain Jack's Fun Center (excluding a $5-plus-tax facility fee per person), and $75 in dining credits
- Price based on up to two adult guests sharing a room
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding; do not include children in the total number of guests when booking
- Extra adults are $13 per person, per night
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable; refundable rates available for $7-$8 more per night
- Credit card will be preauthorized 72 hours before check-in for full-stay amount
- A nightly facility fee of $7 (plus taxes) applies
- Free Wi-Fi
- On-site parking is available for $17 per night
- Not pet-friendly
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
Why We Love It
- Located a 15-minute walk from Niagara's main promenade, Clifton Hill
- Guest rooms have plush beds and complimentary Wi-Fi
- Take a dip in the indoor heated pool, or hit up the fitness centre
- Arcade room on site will be a hit with little ones
Sitting near the Niagara River and within a 15-minute walk of the Canadian side of the Falls, the Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls Fallsview is one of the newest hotels to join the iconic tourist destination. Casino Niagara and Rainbow Bridge are a scenic walk just 20 minutes from the hotel, and Fallsview Casino is two blocks away.
Rooms at this hotel have plush, pillow-top beds for tucking in after a day of entertainment at nearby attractions. The family suites have pullout sofas, minifridges and microwaves, or splurge on the Jr. Presidential Suite for a room with a whirlpool tub.
Amenities include a heated indoor pool with a hot tub, a fitness centre and an arcade room. There's no on-site dining, but IHOP is steps away for breakfast, and there is a plethora of dining options nearby. Free Wi-Fi is available for all hotel guests.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Games room
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Cribs available on request, free of charge for one child under age 2.
Extra bedding available upon request: C$10 plus tax, per night.
Extra adult charge: CA$10 per night plus tax.
Cribs available on request, free of charge for one child under age 2.
Pets: No pets allowed.
A resort/facility fee of C$3.99 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. A Parking Fee of CA$15 plus tax per day applies and will be added to your bill directly at the hotel. This rate is subject to change at the discretion of the property.
A Parking Fee of CA$15 plus tax per day applies and will be added to your bill directly at the hotel. This rate is subject to change at the discretion of the property.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Any incidentals incurred during stay will be charged upon checkout.
Restaurant/ Voucher Information
• Vouchers are not redeemable for cash, have no cash value, cannot be combined (alcohol and gratuity not included) and are dine-in only, one voucher per restaurant per stay, valid with purchase of two adult entrees
• Reservations required for the Keg Steakhouse + Bar. Visit us online at http://www.fallsviewrestaurant.com/. To reserve your table today.
• Reservations required for the Outback Steakhouse & Bar. Visit us online at http://www.outbacksteakhouseniagarafalls.com/ to reserve your table today.
• Chocolate F/X: must call or email ahead of time to book the tour. Transportation to NOTL not included.
• Captain Jacks Fun Center facility fee of CA$5 plus tax per person will be collected at the Captain Jacks box office
• Wine Country Touring pass for two includes: 1) Peller Estates Winery – buy one, get one free tour (Such as: The Greatest Winery Tour, Interactive Pairing Experience, and The Ultimate 10Below Experience), 2) Trius Winery at Hillebrand – buy one, get one free tour (Such as: Tasting Stars Experience, The Best in Glass Tour, Walking Red: Wine & Food, Niagara First Icewine Tour, and Into the Vault Tasting, 3) Wine Country Vintners – tasting flight in downtown Niagara-on-the-Lake, 4) Wine Country Vintners – tasting flight in Canada’s largest open-air shopping outlet. Wine Tours are approximately CA$25-CA$30 per person (plus taxes). To make reservations, please call 1.888.673.5537 ext.2 or visit http://reservations.andrewpeller.com. Transportation not included. Offer not valid in July or August, December 25th & January 1st.
$81 / night
When You Can Go
Sunday-Thursday, Oct. 10 - Feb. 13; Fridays also on sale
Getting ThereThe hotel is approximately 30 minutes from Niagara Falls International Airport by car, 45 minutes from Buffalo Niagara International Airport and 90 minutes from Toronto.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(339 Member Ratings)