Why We Love It
- A block from the tony shops and sights of Fifth Avenue on a bustling street of local businesses
- Massive modern art collection adorns the walls
- Michelin-starred chef David Chang has a restaurant here
- Loaner iPads with free Wi-Fi
“Designed to make you feel at home” – TimeOut.com
Map & Directions
The Chambers Hotel is approximately 45 minutes from John F. Kennedy International Airport. A taxi is a flat rate of $52 plus tolls and tip. A SuperShuttle shared ride service is $20 plus tip for the first passenger.
Rooms & Rates
From the moment of arrival at the Chambers Hotel's unmarked entrance -- a striking combination of double-height windows and imposing wood lattice doors -- it’s like stepping into a separate world where the cacophony of the city that never sleeps is left behind.
With a modern industrial style and a 500+ piece art collection adorning the walls, the hotel has a hipper-than-thou vibe that may not appeal to those used to a more traditional hotel décor. Design and modern art aficionados will go gaga over original paintings by notable artists, including John Waters and Sheila Pepe.
There’s an outpost here of the wildly popular dessert spot Momofuku Milk Bar, owned by Michelin-starred chef David Chang, and his on-site restaurant Ma Peche serves three meals a day with menu items changing daily.
High-tech extras include loaner iPads with free Wi-Fi and free bottled water. The hotel is on a busy street, stuffed shoulder-to-shoulder with fashion houses and local restaurants serving everything from Cuban to French. Fifth Avenue is at the corner, and it's a short walk up to Central Park or down to Rockefeller Center.
- “At the center of everything you’d ever want to see and do during your visit to New York” – Forbes Travel Guide
- “Everything has been designed to make you feel at home” – Time Out
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Mini bar
- DVD / CD player & library
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 20.00 for adults and USD 20.00 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 52 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.