$124 – Downtown Pittsburgh Hotel w/Breakfast, 55% Off
Why We Love This Deal
With its convenient location directly across the river from PNC Park and the Andy Warhol Museum, as well as "some of the most stunning views of the city and its famed three rivers" (Travel + Leisure), the Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh is the perfect home base to experience spring in Pittsburgh. Discounted rates start at $124 per night and include daily buffet breakfast for two ($48 value).
- Stay in a City View King Room or Riverview Double
- $124 per night ... through April
- $136 per night ... May 1 - Sept. 5
- Upgraded rooms are also on sale
- Daily buffet breakfast for two ($48 value)
- Slot Machine Play Card at the Rivers Casino ($23 value, one card per room, per stay)
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; upgraded room types allow additional adults at higher rates
- Children ages 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Valet parking is $35 plus tax per day
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Downtown location with a free shuttle to area attractions
- Rooms afford free Wi-Fi and views of the city or the river
- Steps from scenic Point State Park at the confluence of the three rivers
- Short T-ride to Pittsburgh Pirates' PNC Field and the Andy Warhol Museum
The Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh Downtown is located just steps from the iconic fountain at Point State Park, where the Allegheny and Monongahela rivers merge to form the Ohio River. This “Golden Triangle” is one of the most scenic viewpoints in the city.
The recently renovated lobby shines with new marble flooring, and this elegant style extends to the accommodations, where each room features downtown-Pittsburgh or river views, Wyndham's signature BeWell bedding and Gilchrist & Soames bath products. Guests have access to a fitness center, a complimentary shuttle for local excursions and free Wi-Fi.
The Three Rivers restaurant serves American fare and regional classics like kielbasa and pierogies; morning beverages are available at Ground Stop in the Lobby.
The hotel is directly across the street from the 36-acre Point State Park, and downtown attractions such as Market Square Place and the Benedum Center for the Performing Arts are less than a 10-minute walk away. PNC Field, home of the Pirates; the Andy Warhol Museum; and CONSOL Energy Center, home of the Penguins, are 15 minutes from the hotel by light rail.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Extra bedding available upon request: $25 plus tax, per night.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$20 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $50.00 USD non-refundable plus tax per pet per stay.
Maximum weight: 25 pounds.
Valet service fee: $35 USD plus tax per day for standard size vehicles.
Valet service fee: $45 USD plus tax per day for trucks and SUV's.
Valet service fee: $65 USD plus tax per day for oversized and lifted vehicles.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$124 / night
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(23 Member Ratings)