$106 – Tucson 4-Star Resort incl. Weekends
Unwind at a Tucson resort nestled at the base of the Santa Catalina Mountains with this deal that saves 30% on regular rates.
- What's included:
- $106 per night through Sept. 10
- +$27-$32 to upgrade to a Junior Suite
- Discounted resort fee of $24 incl. tax, per night (reg. $34), which covers Wi-Fi, parking, maintenance and beautification of resort grounds
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional adults are $28 per guest per night; children ages 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- Refundable price; book now and cancel later if needed
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
What you need to know:
"An artful cross between a guest ranch and a leisure resort" -- Michelin Guide
Why We Love It
- Standard guest rooms all have ground level patios, and the Casita Jr. Suites feature either patios or balconies with stunning desert views
- Take a dip in one of three pools or indulge in a treatment at the on-site spa
- Rent a bike, play tennis, go for a guided hike or go horseback riding (fees apply)
- Explore Sabino Canyon or Saguaro National Park -- both less than a 45-minute drive
Westward Look Wyndham Grand Resort and Spa is built around an original 1912 homestead. Although it makes use of the original building and still has some of the original wood flooring and wrought-iron chandeliers, it has modern amenities throughout.
Each guest room has a balcony or terrace, ideal for taking in views of the surrounding desert, nearby Santa Catalina Mountains and city. Tuck in at night into a plush pillow-top bed and enjoy the use of complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms and throughout the hotel.
The expansive 80-acre property offers plenty for families to take part in, including guided horseback riding, hiking, biking and eight tennis courts to get in a match. The property itself is like a large botanical garden with more than 240 different plant species offering fragrances and colors to take in as you meander through the grounds. Indulge in a treatment at the on-site spa, which takes advantage of muds and botanicals from the desert.
Two restaurants are available for all meals as well as drinks and snacks in the evening. A short drive brings guests to more options for dining and shopping. Or kick back on-site at the outdoor heated pool after working out in the fitness center.
- "This laid-back lodging with gorgeous city views and desert gardens has Southwestern character and all the amenities you expect at a major resort" -- Fodor's
- "Its adobe accommodations, western decor, 80 acres of desert landscape, tremendous views and respected heritage attract guests seeking a less hyped-up resort experience" -- Gayot
- "An artful cross between a guest ranch and a leisure resort, the comfy casitas here line a ridge beneath the Santa Catalina Mountains" -- Michelin Guide
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Tennis courts
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children under age 17 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cribs available on request, free of charge for children under age 3.
Extra person charge for the 3rd & 4th adult in the room is $15 per person, per night.
Extra bed available on request in Junior Suite only: $15 (subject to tax) per night.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged a nonrefundable fee of $75 (subject to tax) per stay. 'Paws Honor Pet Agreement' must be signed: pets are not allowed in public areas, credit cards will be charged for any damage or mess caused to guest rooms and housekeeping service must be scheduled when pet is not in guestroom. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
A resort fee of $22.41 (inclusive of tax) applies; it helps the hotel sustain the maintenance and beautification of the resort's 80 acres, including the Labyrinth, nature trails, night vision excursions, horse stables and tennis facilities. Most importantly, as a Certified Green Resort, it supports the resort's many sustainability and green efforts from composting and recycling, to the many gardens, including the organic chef's garden, hummingbird, butterfly and multiple herb gardens, to energy efficiency efforts, all helping to reduce the hotel's carbon footprint.
This fee is reduced to $10 + tax per night for the Travelzoo Deal.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$106 / night
When You Can Go
Travel through Sept. 10
Getting ThereA taxi from the Tucson Airport will take approximately 40 minutes and costs approximately $50.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.