JW Marriott Starr Pass Resort and Spa
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Hotel
- This large, AAA Four-Diamond resort appeals to business travelers and families with spacious rooms, hiking and biking trails, golf, a lazy river and a waterslide
- This is one of the largest resorts in Tucson and is a quick, 15-minute drive from downtown
- The on-site spa is top-notch and offers a wide range of treatments including Ayurvedic rituals
- Gorgeous views at every turn
The JW Marriott Starr Pass Resort and Spa is Tucson's largest resort -- and also one of its best, with a AAA 4-Diamond rating and a host of amenities for a relaxing stay, appealing to both business and family travelers alike.
Many of the guestrooms at this hotel have private balconies and patios with views of the area, and all guestrooms have decked-out marble bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers, granite counters and plush bathrobes. Tuck into the chain's signature bedding at night with a down comforter. However expect fees for in-room Wi-Fi, as well as fees for valet and self-parking.
Kids will make good use of a multilevel pool area with a waterslide, lazy river and whirlpool, and families can explore the area via sprawling hiking and biking trails. Adults can escape to the top-notch spa or the Arnold Palmer designed golf-course.
Newspaper delivered to room on request.
- Golf course (on-site)
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Wheelchair accessible
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 16.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 16.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 29 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Internet access
- In-room bottled water
- Self parking
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 02 January 2019 to 28 February 2019 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Swimming pool
- One of the swimming pools
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.