JW Marriott Santa Monica Le Merigot
Why We Love It
- Location is the main reason to pick this hotel over other 4-star Santa Monica properties -- it sits beachfront with direct views of the Santa Monica Pier
- The decor is a bit bland but rooms still feel JW-quality and come with a private balcony and marble bathroom
- Nice onsite amenities include a full service spa, small outdoor pool and a fitness center that even has a Pilates reformer
- Lobby restaurant Cezanne, well-regarded for its unique Californian-French fusion cuisine
"Personality of a Mediterranean mansion" -- DK Eyewitness
Rooms & Rates
The AAA 4-Diamond JW Marriott Santa Monica Le Merigot has a great location for lovers of Californian Americana, with many rooms in view of the Santa Monica Pier and a very short walk from Muscle Beach.
The hotel's guestrooms have iHome docking stations and plush linens on cloud-like featherbeds. Many rooms have balconies and private patios. Relax with some self-care in the marble-tiled bathroom or head to the spa, which offers a range of treatments and separate lounges for men and women.
An outdoor pool is available as well as a full fitness center with cardio and weight machines, and even a Pilates reformer machine. The hotel has two restaurants: Cezanne, a hybrid of Californian-French cuisine open for all meals, and Le Troquet Patio Lounge, open for dinner.
- "Centrally located, this Santa Monica hotel has the elegant personality of a Mediterranean mansion" -- DK Eyewitness
- "If you want something contemporary and spacious, but not too pricey and prestigious, this low-key luxury hotel and spa will fit the bill" -- Frommer's
- "This luxury waterfront property offers a subdued contemporary style and a lovely spa designed to lure those who put pampering high on their list of priorities" -- Gayot.com
Newspaper delivered to room on request.
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Video games on request
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 16.00 and USD 35.00 for adults, USD 12.00 and USD 24.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 40.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 9.00 per accommodation, per night
- Beach loungers
- Internet access
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.