Marriott San Francisco Fisherman's Wharf
Why We Love It
- A trusted, big box Marriott with clean rooms and a kid-friendly location three blocks from Fisherman's Wharf
- Past guests rave about the particularly comfortable beds, with high-quality linens, lots of pillows and down duvets
- Business travelers will love the work setup with a large desk and an ergonomic chair
"Near tourist hot spots" -- Fodor's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
San Francisco's Marriott Fisherman's Wharf hotel is located in a family-friendly spot just a five-minute walk from attractions like Fisherman's Wharf, and a 10-minute drive to Union Square and Golden Gate Bridge.
Guest rooms are spacious and modernly decorated with plush bedding and a rotating selection of upscale bath products. Guests can upgrade to a room that faces the wharf, and offers a more quiet stay, higher up from the hustle and bustle of the street. Just a 15-minute drive from the Moscone Convention Center, the hotel offers plenty of conference and meeting space, as well as business-friendly guest rooms with large desk and ergonomic chairs with data ports for an easy work setup. It lacks a pool however, which might be a deal breaker for some guests.
The hotel's restaurant, Red Fin, serves breakfast, lunch and dinner and specializes in seafood, though guests will find themselves with more options than they can handle just outside the hotel doors.
- "After years of dust, the hotel has finally completed a slew of enhancements, making this property a good choice for families and business travelers wanting to be on the fringes of Fisherman's Wharf" -- Fodor's
General Restaurant is open for breakfast and lunch.
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 29.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 59 per day
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.