The Clarendon Hotel and Spa
Why We Love It
- This midtown Phoenix hotel is styled 1960s retro chic, with hip staff and clientele as well as a lively atmosphere
- The on-site restaurant is popular with locals and has a weekend brunch special; plus, there's a rooftop bar
- A $20 nightly resort fee equips rooms with Keurig coffee makers, plush bathrobes, Wi-Fi, and daily newspapers
- Guests can partake in a nightly wine reception, and view curated art shows on-site
“Upbeat indie hotel” — Lonely Planet
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Hip clientele will be attracted to The Clarendon Hotel and Spa, with its ’60s chic retro vibe, curated art installations on-site, rooftop lounge and off-the-beaten path location in midtown Phoenix, a quieter area just north of downtown, populated with boutique shops and restaurants, just three blocks from a light rail station.
Guests will be inundated with relaxation options at this hotel, with an upscale rooftop lounge serving signature cocktails alongside breathtaking views of the city’s skyline, an on-site spa featuring locally inspired treatments and services, a popular Southwestern restaurant, and a pool paradise with water walls, large cabanas, underwater speakers and a hydro spa.
Guest rooms also provide a stylish space for guests to retire after long day soaking in the AZ rays, with plush bathrobes, Keurig coffee machines and free Wi-Fi. Though be warned, the young clientele can be loud at night.
- “If you’re looking for a stylish yet casual place in downtown Phoenix, the Clarendon is a great choice” — Frommer’s
- “This upbeat indie hotel has a finger-snapping, minimalist cool that manages to be both welcoming and hip” — Lonely Planet
- “The opposite of a corporate chain” — Oyster.com
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Roof terrace
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests: Up to two children under age 17 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cribs available on request. Charges may apply and will be added to your bill.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request, free of charge.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.