$135 & up – Hilton Head 4-Star Resort w/Breakfast, 45% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Get a taste for island life at the Sonesta Resort on Hilton Head: Relax by the water on the beach or wander through the Spanish-moss draped plantation shipyard. This exclusive deal saves members 45% through December.
"Set in a luxuriant garden" -- Fodor's
- Stay in a King or Two Queen Room, Sunday-Thursday
- $179 per night ... September-October
- $157 per night ... November
- $135 per night ... December
- Most weekends, upgrades to Garden View rooms and Ocean Horizon View rooms are also available
- Daily breakfast buffet for two ($50 value)
- Reduced resort fee of $16 (reg. $22)
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children ages 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- This deal includes a reduced resort fee of $16 (reg. $22) which covers self-parking, shuttle within the shipyard and access to the pool, fitness center and beach
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Listed in Conde Nast Traveler's Top Resorts in the South (2018)
- AAA 4-Diamond family resort direct access to miles of white-sand beaches
- Nature lovers can visit nearby preserves and play tennis, cycle or golf outdoors
- Features a kids club, play area and a lagoon swimming pool with a no-steps entrance
The Sonesta Resort Hilton Head, named to Conde Nast Traveler's "Top Resorts in the South" (2018) is set on 11 acres of the Shipyard Plantation, with hammocks on the grounds and a casual but elegant vibe. It’s a great destination for outdoor activities -- the resort provides direct beach access and on-site bicycle rental (fees apply). Nearby water sports range from kayaking to charter fishing, and there are hundreds of tennis courts and over 40 golf courses on the island.
There are plenty of dining options on site, including Heyward’s Restaurant and Seacrest Terrace and Patio for small plates and live music. Happy hour is a regular feature at both of the resort's bars. If you feel like getting out and about, the cafés, snack shops and restaurants at Coligny Plaza shopping center are just a short, complimentary trolley ride away. Guests also have access to the 24-hour fitness center, full-service spa and the shuttle service that ferries guests around the Shipyard Plantation.
Guest rooms are contemporary and bright with floor-to-ceiling windows and doors that lead out to a private balcony or patio. All rooms include flat-screen Smart TVs, Keurig coffee makers, refrigerators and complimentary high-speed Wi-FI.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Nightlife / entertainment
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Extra bedding available upon request: $25 plus tax, per night.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request, free of charge, for children 2 and under.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$20 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $150 plus tax per pet per stay. One dog allowed per room (maximum weight 35 pounds). Dogs may only be in standard rooms on the first floor (no upgraded rooms permitted).
One dog allowed per room (maximum weight 35 pounds). Dogs may only be in standard rooms on the first floor (no upgraded rooms permitted).
Valet service fee: $15 plus tax per day. The Resort Fee includes:
A resort/facility fee of $12 inclusive of tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
A $3 daily Destination Fee (listed as Service Charge) per room per night will be added to your bill on checkout. This is a mandatory fee paid to the Hilton Head Island Chamber of Commerce.
Oversized vehicles are charged on a case by case basis (based on occupancy). Oversized trucks or trailers may be required to park in a remote parking area.
The Resort Fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$135 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(9 Member Ratings)