Sagamore Miami Beach
Why We Love It
- The Sagamore is an art-filled, art deco gem in Miami's Art Deco District
- All-suite accommodations feature a kitchenette and whirlpool tubs with premium bath amenities
- Wi-Fi is complimentary
- Dine on-site at the Gallery Dining Room, which services a wide-ranging American menu, or grab a drink at the poolside bar with ocean views
"An impressive modern art collection" -- DK Eyewitness
Rooms & Rates
The Sagamore, The Art Hotel, lives up to its name with interior spaces decked in contemporary art, including photography, video and site-specific installations -- all housed in a stylish art deco shell constructed in 1948.
All of the guest rooms at this hotel are suites, in which more framed art is displayed. Each room comes with free Wi-Fi, and has a whirlpool bathtub with premium amenities and a kitchenette with a cooktop and microwave.
The Gallery Dining Room has a wide ranging menu of American fare and the hotel's poolside bar overlooks the Atlantic Ocean. A full fitness center is available for guests, with cardio and weight-training equipment. A short walk will bring guests to premium shopping on Lincoln Avenue.
- "A member of the exclusive group of hotels, the all-suite Sagamore has a versatile lobby with a sometime-bar buzz and an impressive modern art collection" -- DK Eyewitness
- "Fabulous in its own right, with an ultramodern lobby-cum-art-gallery-cum-restaurant that's infinitely warmer than your typical pop-art exhibit at the Museum of Modern Art" -- Frommer's
- "Almost every space within this hotel, from the lobbies to the rooms, doubles as an art gallery thanks to a talented curator and an impressive roster of contributing artists" -- Lonely Planet
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Roof terrace
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 150 per night
- Resort fee: USD 28.50 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Beach loungers
- Beach towels
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities will be closed from 15 July 2018 to 27 September 2018 (dates subject to change):
- Swimming pool
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.