Eden Roc Miami Beach
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Hotel
- This grand, historic hotel retains its Golden Age glamour, even after renovations and expansions of $230 million in 2018 added sparkle and modernity to the rooms and grounds
- Set in a secluded area of Miami Beach blocks away from the South Beach party scene
- Guests have direct access to a less crowded beach as well as three infinity pools
- Nobu, a well-known luxury sushi restaurant, is on site
- 22,000-square-foot, two-story oceanfront spa houses steam rooms, plunge pools and rooftop cabanas
The Eden Roc's iconic architectural style strongly evokes the cool Miami atmosphere from its origins in 1956 combined with contemporary design features and modern amenities added over the years. Following a multi-million dollar renovation in 2018 that revitalized and relaunched the Eden Roc, the property boasts 415 spacious guest rooms and suites with ocean-inspired, airy furnishings.
Try a treatment like a body scrub or kick back in the plunge pools, saunas and steam rooms at the on-site 22,000-square-foot spa. Working out has never been better at the full fitness center overlooking the hotel's three pools.
The hotel houses a chic lobby bar and for coffee, guests can visit Cafe Inez. Also on-site is the Malibu Farm restaurant, a farm-to-fork concept with a stunning oceanfront location. The Nobu Hotel at Eden Roc houses the world's largest Nobu restaurant, serving upscale Japanese cuisine. A short drive and guests arrived at the famous Lincoln Road Mall, Ocean Drive and Bal Harbour shops.