W South Beach
Why We Love It
- Beachfront location on famed Collins Avenue near nightlife, dining and shopping
- Top 5 hotel on TripAdvisor out of more than 200 Miami Beach hotels
- This AAA 4 Diamond hotel has ocean-view balconies in each of the spacious rooms
- The pool scene is “everything and anything one could want from South Beach” (Fodor’s)
“The rooms are arguably the nicest in South Beach” -- Fodor's
Rooms & Rates
On a quiet stretch of Miami Beach, the W South Beach makes a lot of noise with its stunning pools, superior service and see-and-be-seen vibe.
Rooms at this hip AAA Four Diamond beachfront property feature upscale furnishings and a polished design that make for a sleek interior. They also happen to be more spacious that the average South Beach guest room and all feature ocean-view balconies and kitchenettes or full kitchens.
For the ultimate scene, guests can make their way down to the two swimming pools where poolside attendants cater to visitors’ needs. Cabanas are also available and are perfect for a bit more privacy or some extra shade. Those looking to work up a sweat can do so at the rooftop basketball or tennis court complete with views of the Atlantic.
Dining options on-site include The Dutch, a trendy restaurant with American fare from famed chef Andrew Carmellini as well the very chic Mr. Chow, which serves up Chinese dishes within a beautifully designed space.
- “Fun, fresh, and funky” -- Fodor’s
- "Brings the whole W-brand mix of luxury, hipness and overblown cool to Miami Beach in a big way" -- Lonely Planet
- "A sexy clientele looking to feel like a rock star patronizes this cool hot spot" -- Zagat
- Newspaper / magazines
- Pool bar
- Tennis courts
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Fees The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out. The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 35.00 per accommodation, per night
- Beach loungers
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.