$96-$117 – Old Town Alexandria 4-Star Hotel w/Parking
Through March, Travelzoo members save up to 50% on stays in Old Town Alexandria, named one of the "Best Small Cities" by Conde Nast Traveler's 2018 Reader's Choice Awards. Located on King Street in the heart of this charming town, the hotel is across the street from a Metro station with direct access into downtown D.C.
- What's included:
- Stay in a room with a king or two double beds
- $96-$117 per night ... Thursday-Sunday, Nov. 15 - March 31
- $159-$180 per night ... most Thursdays-Sundays through Nov. 11
- Daily self-parking with in/out privileges (reg. $35)
- Surrounding dates are also available but at full price
- Upgrades to a One-Bedroom are +$54-$81 per night
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional adults are +$22 per guest, per night; children ages 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; cancel 3 days prior to arrival to avoid penalties
- No resort fee
- Wi-Fi in the room costs $12.95 per night
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
"Colonial charm with state-of-the-art facilities" -- Frommer's
Why We Love It
- Located right on historic King Street, in front of the King St. Metro station that will take guests right into the heart of Washington
- Guest rooms were renovated in 2015
- A full-service Starbucks in the lobby is perfect for grabbing breakfast on the go
- Restaurant on-site boasts fresh seafood and a massive appetizer menu
Location is paramount at the Hilton Alexandria Old Town in Alexandria, Virginia, nestled in the heart of the historic area, steps from gorgeous 18th- and 19th-century architecture, world-class restaurants and art galleries, as well as the King Street metro station that will shuttle guests into Washington, D.C.'s lively city center. Additionally, a free trolley takes guests to area restaurants, boutique shopping and the Alexandria water front.
Guest rooms were renovated in 2015, newly decorated in tasteful brushed metal, glass and maple, and outfitted with plush new Hilton Serenity beds. Other modern amenities include a health club, an on-site market and a full-service Starbucks, perfect for grabbing coffees or breakfast on the go in the morning. A restaurant, located on-site, boasts fresh seafood, perfectly prepared steaks and a massive appetizer menu.
- "Colonial charm with state-of-the-art facilities and services" -- Frommer's
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Rates are based on double occupancy. Extra occupant fee for guests age 19 and over is 20.00 USD (subject to tax, per night) and will be added to the total price at check-out.
Extra bedding available upon request: $30 plus tax, per night.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Rates are based on double occupancy. Extra occupant fee for guests age 19 and over is 20.00 USD (subject to tax, per night) and will be added to the total price at check-out.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The hotel offers Self-Parking for 35.00 USD (subject to tax), per day and includes in and out privileges. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel. This rate is subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
Note: The self-parking fee is waived when booking the "Travelzoo Rate".
The property is non-smoking, including all public areas and guest rooms. Guests caught smoking on property and in guest rooms will be charged a $250 (subject to tax) penalty. Please speak to the front desk staff for locations of designated smoking areas. Charges will be added to your bill at the discretion of the hotel.
$96 / night
When You Can Go
Options Oct. 4 - March 31
Getting ThereThis hotel is 12 minutes from the Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport. Cab fare will cost approximately $17 one way.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.