Beachcomber Resort & Villas
Why We Love It
- This hotel sits on a 300-foot expanse of private sandy beach and has great views from most rooms
- Parking and Wi-Fi are free for all guests
- Kick back at the poolside tiki bar or eat any meal at the Ocean Grill, located off the lobby
- Cabana rentals on the beach come with a butler service to deliver food from the resort's restaurant
"Great views are everywhere" -- Fodor's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Sitting on a pristine 300-foot swath of white sandy beach, the Beachcomber Resort and Villas welcomes guests to accommodations known for great views of the Atlantic Ocean.
In addition to its location on the beach, guests can unwind by one of two pools with chaise lounges or sprawl out on plush beds with premium bedding. Parking and Wi-Fi are free. Ideal for longer stays, suites and villages even come with full kitchens. Towel service is free for all guests, and for those looking to squeeze in a workout the resort offers free passes to a nearby gym.
Kick back with a cocktail at the poolside tiki bar or order a light meal. The Ocean Grill restaurant sits off the lobby and has a full menu that covers all meals. A butler service is available for guests who rent a chaise lounge or cabana on the beach and can be used to order from the resort's restaurant.
- "Great views are everywhere from the oversized guest-room balconies to dining rooms." -- Fodor's
- Pool bar
- Roof terrace
- 100% smoke-free
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12.00 and USD 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 40.00 per person (one way)
- Late check-out fee: USD 99
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10 per night
- In-room microwave fee: USD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per night
- A fee will be charged for use of certain facilities
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 10.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.