$137 & up – Fairmont Dallas 4-Star Hotel, 55% Off
Among the fine dining, shopping and entertainment of the Dallas Arts District, the elegant Fairmont offers 4-star stays for 55% off.
- What's included:
- Stay in a standard King or Two Doubles room
- $137-$160 per night ... select dates through May
- Add breakfast for two to your stay for +$35 (reg. $56)
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- 1-night non-refundable deposit for all cancellations
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Valet parking is $32 plus tax per night
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
Travelzoo Tip: The American Airlines Center is less than 15 minutes by foot; this deal includes nights where you can catch a basketball game, hockey game, Kiss concert or Disney on Ice.
"Part of local history" -- Gayot
Why We Love It
- Swanky digs less than a mile from Victory Park and the West End Historic District
- Stars such as Ella Fitzgerald and Tina Turner have entertained in the hotel's famed Venetian Room
- Terrace-level outdoor pool with skyline views
- Within walking distance of the JFK Museum and the American Airlines Center
Succumb to the charm of the Fairmont Dallas, a luxury hotel with a star-studded history. Fine dining, shopping and entertainment venues surround the property in the heart of the Dallas Arts District. The Central Business District, Financial District and West End Historic District are all nearby. Victory Park, home of the American Airlines Center, is less than a mile away making this the perfect location for guests catching a show or a game.
Well-appointed guest rooms are characterized by high ceilings, large closets and sweeping city views. Boasting a track record as the luxury Dallas hotel, the Fairmont prides itself on impeccable service and unbeatable entertainment. The Venetian Room is famous for hosting an almost endless list of adored entertainers, including Marlene Dietrich, Sonny and Cher and Jerry Lewis (among a dizzying list of others).
The terrace-level outdoor pool is next to the hotel’s herb garden. The Pyramid Restaurant & Bar is known for its dynamic wine list and use of local ingredients. Guests also have access to the fitness center and the 24-hour concierge which is happy to provide insider tips on everything Dallas has to offer.
- "Having hosted nearly every debutante in the city, The Fairmont Dallas is part of local history" -- Gayot
- "Friendly, helpful employees who do a fantastic job all around" -- Zagat
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Roof terrace
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra bedding available in the Fairmont King and 1 Bedroom King Suite only.
Extra bedding available upon request: free of charge.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$30 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Extra bedding available in the Fairmont King and 1 Bedroom King Suite only.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $25 plus tax per pet per night. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Fees: Valet service fee: $32 plus tax per day.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$137 / night
When You Can Go
Options through May
Getting ThereThe Fairmont Dallas is 25 minutes from Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(60 Member Ratings)