$220 – Chic Nashville Omni Hotel, 40% Off
Named one of the best hotels in Nashville by Conde Nast Traveler for its ultra-chic style and great location attached to the Country Music Hall of Fame, the Omni Nashville offers Travelzoo members 40% off stays this fall and winter.
- What's included:
- $220 per night ... select dates through Jan. 13, including stays over Thanksgiving and Christmas
- $289 per night ... surrounding dates through Jan. 28
- Stay in a Deluxe King or Double Queen Room
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional adults are +$26 per guest, per night, to be paid upon arrival; children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable
- No resort fee
- In-room Wi-Fi is $10 per night; complimentary for Omni Select Guest members
- Self-parking at the nearby Music City Center is $24; valet parking at the hotel is $40 per night
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
“Rooms are sexy and luxe ... one of the Best Hotels in Nashville” -- Conde Nast Traveler
Why We Love It
- This AAA 4-Diamond hotel is home to the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
- The rooftop pool area has a lounge deck, cabanas and downtown views
- Four dining options, from Southern favorites (including a biscuit bar) to an upscale steakhouse
- Downtown location makes sightseeing easy, and past guests compliment the attentive staff
- Just three blocks away from the nightlife and live music on Broadway
Located across from the Music City Center, two blocks from bustling Broadway and connected to the Country Music Hall of Fame, the sprawling AAA 4-Diamond Omni Nashville Hotel has one of the best locations in town. Guests have plenty of options when it comes to rooms here -- the 854-room property offers "sophisticated design with a trendy twist" (Oyster.com).
Deluxe King and Queen Queen rooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows and over 400 square feet of space; upgrade to a Premiere Room for a great skyline view from one of the top seven floors of the hotel. Amenities include 42-inch flat-screen TVs and coffee makers; bathrooms feature granite counters and lighted vanity mirrors. Families will love Omni's Kids Crew program, which gives kids a backpack upon check-in, filled with games and activities; they can also get milk and cookies delivered to the room on the first night.
The hotel and expanded museum also share meeting and entertainment space, which has brought more restaurants and shops to the area. Bob’s Steak & Chop House is the hotel’s most elegant establishment; Kitchen Notes serves up Southern dishes; and the sports bar Barlines features lighter fare and has live musical entertainment.
The hotel is home to the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, which features a permanent exhibit that tells the story of country music from its pre-commercial roots through its vibrant life today. There's also a full-service spa, and even if you don't feel like swimming be sure to check out the views of downtown Nashville from the rooftop pool and hot tub area.
- "A one-stop destination for an immersive visit to Nashville" -- Fodor's
- "A must-stay hotel" -- The Telegraph UK
- "The next-level spa and rooftop pool make it worth a visit for just about everyone" -- Conde Nast Traveler
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Nightlife / entertainment
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age to check in is 21.
Minimum age to check in is 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra bed available on request and in the Deluxe, Premier King rooms or suites; $25 (subject to tax) per night.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Extra bed available on request and in the Deluxe, Premier King rooms or suites; $25 (subject to tax) per night.
Pets are allowed on request: $100 plus tax, per stay. Maximum of 2 pets (dogs or cats only) with a weight of no more than 25 pounds per pet.
Maximum of 2 pets (dogs or cats only) with a weight of no more than 25 pounds per pet.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The Pool Bar is closed during winter and colder weather. Pool closes 10 PM every night, open all year (heated).
The hotel offers Valet Parking (with in/out privileges) for $40.00 (subject to tax), per day. Charges will be applied to your bill at the hotel. This rate is subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
Self-parking is available at the Music City Center garage adjacent to the hotel for $24 (subject to tax) per day with in/out privileges.
$220 / night
When You Can Go
Options through Jan. 28
Getting ThereThe hotel is approximately a 15-minute drive from Nashville International Airport; cabs and rideshare options are widely available.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.